PS3 MW2

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
okay well im makin my own roster for DM its gonna be called elite Demon Messiahs ima mk a gb team and the hole 9 yards wars and shyt clan tag eDM soo far i got 3 ppl and der all frm BC2 but if u wanna join let me no add BustaCap215 and we shall play

Stream:

DM xPlAyAh198x

Captain
Lol this is retarted you trying to get cut? It was suppose to be a joke smart one and u really cant make a team without michigans permission since a new ps3 commander has been assigned

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
if he wants to play and the admins cant make one simple decision, then there should be no problem, they shouldnt be held out from playing GB just cuz they cant decide on a commander, let em play on this till the commander is chosen, no big deal

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Actaualy, I applaud busta for trying to start an active team. In fact, should busta just be the b team commander?

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
ACTUALL get dick out ur mouth i askd highe i ask royal so shut the fuck up u lil nub u dnt no me bitch and thnk u tits

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Hmm, i really dont care who the new commander is, as long as there active and we actually play together. GL Busta i got ur back!

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I agree with gr8. If the admins cant make a decison or are to busy or whatever then i applaud him for taking the initative and standing up. it shouldnt take weeks to make a decision

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
Lol this is retarted you trying to get cut? It was suppose to be a joke smart one and u really cant make a team without michigans permission since a new ps3 commander has been assigned
michigan's permission.... i never seen this before :coffee:

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
Well idc wut y'all tink if u tryn join post ur gb acc I'll invite