Ps3 GB team?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hunt: He has a point, I met Reckn once, tbh those names are just names, they have zero weight until they start getting active in our little forum/community
This site was created quite a bit after DM was made. Representing DM makes you a member, not a color on this website.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Just make one mystery. I will join and I'm sure you can find others that will join. And I know bowz has a team also, ask him he might let you join his, but if not make one even if its just for fun.
this. feel free :thumbsup:

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
this. feel free :thumbsup:
The problem with this is that Bowz/Javi/Tailz did this earlier and Mikey T was like "Na little bitch, the only DM team is one that I'm running hoe!" (I did some paraphrasing lol) but yea and I completely understand why Hunt said that or wants shit to go down like that bc he the Commander.

And I am not taking sides but I haven't experienced any bad moments with Hunter lol He actually asked if I'd play with him recently but I was on netflix and didn't feel like getting my remote to decline his offer xP

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Need someone else on the team, Lost Bowzer till February he has no internet, anyone interested?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
bitch about there being no second team, RPN makes one, no one cares. Good Game PS3.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
cause RPN is a beast like that and is good with the upper management lol