Ps3 Gb Team

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Console: Headset:
Listen up Listen up i know how you guy's wanna Gb so now is the time post your Gb Names here so i can invite you to the team and sorry i haven't Been on ps3 i'm on a vacation right now Roy picked the wrong time -.- but outta 2night or 2mrrw i will be on 4sure ok so i will need to make a quick co-lead while i'm gone for now so you can run the Gb team while i'm gone and i who ever i pick will be the right pick alright so just go ahead and put your Gb name's here and your invite will be sent A.S.A.p thank you very much for your time

Sincerely your PS3 Commander Mr.DM Grillz420 lolz always wanted to say that =d

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Mines is SUP372MA7V but im on the team unless u making a new one i dnt need a invite :)

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
alrightie your already there btw you guy's need to add HeHeHe_i_Gotcha that is my Psn for GB =D

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Why dnt u use Grillz420 xD? Lol ill add u if i dnt have u

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Rico you think you can lead the Mw2 Gb team while i'm on my vacation for a bit bro i know your very active and i was your mentor as i said this won't be Perm. just while on my vacation you think you can handle it for a couple of day's?

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
........? talk about that l8tr you want me to use my Grillz420 acc? then i will forget it since you always wanna try to bring somebody down i'll use it alright

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Yes is will it's a joke I honestly don't care what's account you have. My actual GB is TitansWin2008

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Lol tits, I bet u do have that account, and what the hell, I hate MW2 but I'm all up for it

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
we will be using the same 1 but for the guy's that aren't in the roster i need there Gb names so i could put them in there like Drator go accept the invite

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Yea and make sure you leave the team ur already in.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Im not playing anymore..... Too busy with a job and im leaving september 4th anyway