PS3 DNS Problems

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Don't rely on me for quite some time for GBs and stuff. I got home today and I've been looking up ways to fix the DNS error: 80710102. So far, I've read about 6 fixes, none of which have solved the problem. The problem is in my router and PS3 connection and communication and I'll be calling Sony and Comcast tomorrow to fix it. I doubt they'll do a thing because I've tried their fixes as well... It won't even sign in and if, by some chance, I do sign in, it'll log me off in about 10 seconds.

Until I get this fixed, I'll be trophy hunting offline for a bit... maybe even go out and buy MGS1/2/3. Just beat Peace Walker =) Damn awesome game!

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
dude i had the same problem, net gear help sucked so i took the situation into my own hands. since my router is super close to my ps3, i pluged an ethernet cord from my router to my ps3. so instead of my ps3 running on wi-fi , its a wired connection which means i dont encounter that much problems or lagg xD. Only sumtimes wen my modem acts like a douche nd signs me off automatically.

Stream:

ChAz

Sergeant Major
Sup. i had this. Try resseting the ps3 by holding the on button till 2 beaps. BEST OF LUCK