SC4 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
good job rico & team . sry 2 hear michigan disband after 2 losses

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
So now there is only wun roster. So now do you think separate teams was such a good idea

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
But I wAntto thank Rico for doing what I asked and postage this update. Thank you

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
links are up for any1 who cares. Thnx Tstreets.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
How about a sticky for this thread please? :)

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Well now, do I really need to make my own thread? here's what really happened: right when we made 2 teams, there was a random drop in activity, which, if it would have happened sooner, would not have required 2 rosters. The only people that were active on my team were mystery and sasquatch. The only people that are active currently active in DM are the People on the TL, plus mystery, sasquatch, tails and hunter. so many people on the original huge team declined team invites and stopped playing. This is my opinion.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Well now, do I really need to make my own thread? here's what really happened: right when we made 2 teams, there was a random drop in activity, which, if it would have happened sooner, would not have required 2 rosters. The only people that were active on my team were mystery and sasquatch. The only people that are active currently active in DM are the People on the TL, plus mystery, sasquatch, tails and hunter. so many people on the original huge team declined team invites and stopped playing. This is my opinion.
i get on everyday and people dont send me inv when ya i think,are scriming >.<

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
This just a roster thread now. Roster changes have been made and added the Doubles team.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Great work Rico , how is the winning and losing going ? Why dont you update us ? ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
ummmmmmmm wellllll lemmme tell you that theres updtes in the Subforums titled "Black Ops 8/8/11" or whateva date. Thats where my updates are placed :)

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
What happened to these squads!? Extremely inactive -______-