Ps3 BO Read Plz

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Uh so i start school tomorrow and i wont have much free time during the week anymore with school sleep and work. Free time i have is monday after 7 and Friday after 1 PM. Those will change depending on my work schedule but will be consistent for the most part. Weekends is when im asking ppl to be on for sure, so we may do GB matches. If you guys could PM me here or psn what times ur available that would be great so i can try and figure something more structured out.

On a side note if we get a GB dont fucking leave in the middle of it, specially if you nag the shit outta me to get one.

-Rico

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Thnx for actually reading this RPN.
NP, i seen u on today but u left right after so i just played competition for about an hr and a half, i did alright, i think i even did better then i have,i think its cuz i didnt smoke anything before i played, lol. rolleyes

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Hey Rico! How are you buddy? I haven't seen much coming from BO lately and wanted to get an update on the team, and a report on how your members are doing in the game and results you guys are getting in GB. Please PM me ASAP as I have fear for this team bro. Thanks!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Hey Rico! How are you buddy? I haven't seen much coming from BO lately and wanted to get an update on the team, and a report on how your members are doing in the game and results you guys are getting in GB. Please PM me ASAP as I have fear for this team bro. Thanks!
We don't gb anymore. But it would be nice to gb some to get ready for mw3.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Good plan, let's keep it going, if you guys need assistance in any way let me know. MW3 talks will begin here at the start of October.