PS3 Black Ops

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Does anyone from our PS3 squad still play black ops and want to GB on the game? If not, does anyone want to do a LC team? Just wondering because I haven't heard from anything in quite some time. :)

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I play it occasionally...I'll join but R3 will be my priority if thatz ok.
I shall add you

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Currently whats left of the BO team is doing scrimages and practices in preparation for MW3. More about MW3 will be discussed at the very start of October, thank you for continued patience.

As always, Semper Fidelis and DM4L
DM-Coolking101

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Currently whats left of the BO team is doing scrimages and practices in preparation for MW3. More about MW3 will be discussed at the very start of October, thank you for continued patience.

As always, Semper Fidelis and DM4L
DM-Coolking101
Who's doing the scrims? I haven't seen any. I'd still like to do something competitive, whether it be dedicated or just for fun. MW3 is still a month and a half away.. that's way too long for down time "preperation". You can't really prepare for a MW3 on Black Ops anyways. The two are going to have the same Call of Duty series name, that's about it.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Who's doing the scrims? I haven't seen any. I'd still like to do something competitive, whether it be dedicated or just for fun. MW3 is still a month and a half away.. that's way too long for down time "preperation". You can't really prepare for a MW3 on Black Ops anyways. The two are going to have the same Call of Duty series name, that's about it.
this .

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I'm not on the team, so maybe my two cents aren't worth anything..but all I ever do on Black Ops is Zombies. The Rezurrection map pack was a dream come true.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Good feedback, hell I agree with you Hunter and Mich. I'll talk to Rico about a plan, lately boredom has been a main problem on the team, that much I do know and I will do my best to fix that!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
LOL wow hunter, just so all of you guys know I play COD 4 just to get ready for the the next cod whenever a new one comes out, it's still the same. all you need is a day to get a feel for the guns and maps and UR set, perks should be leaked, so should killstreaks so that's just planning ahead.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Does anyone from our PS3 squad still play black ops and want to GB on the game? If not, does anyone want to do a LC team? Just wondering because I haven't heard from anything in quite some time. :)
LMAO DOES ANYBODY STILL PLAY.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Good feedback, hell I agree with you Hunter and Mich. I'll talk to Rico about a plan, lately boredom has been a main problem on the team, that much I do know and I will do my best to fix that!
Ricos not really the person to ask considering he's busy with school imo.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
LMAO DOES ANYBODY STILL PLAY.
If you're asking if anyone in DM still plays, that's why I made this thread. If you're asking if anyone in general still plays, then the answer is yes, about 600k are online at 11am.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
If you're asking if anyone in DM still plays, that's why I made this thread. If you're asking if anyone in general still plays, then the answer is yes, about 600k are online at 11am.
im on about DM playing black ops. lmfao, i thought we had a GB team for this game! ;O and i dont play black ops no more.