PS3 Black Ops II Team Information

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
The release date of Black Ops II is approaching rapidly, and it is time for us to prepare for its release. Let me start off by saying the first week of release, we will be doing very little as a team competitive wise. I want to give everyone a chance to explore the different maps, find out which guns/perks you prefer, and to have some fun. Any GBs we do prior to the announcement of variant gameplay will be limited to SnD matches to build team chemistry.

Let me make my expectations clear. I don't expect us to walk into this game being able to dominate. I don't expect us to be even top 100, or even top 500. We wont be...at first. It takes a total team effort to be exceptional on a ladder. I hate people who kill whore, I hate people who don't communicate, and I especially hate players who feel themselves as superior to others. Everything we will accomplish on this game will be a result of consistent work. Nothing will be handed to us.

Call of Duty gets a very incorrect reputation of being a run-and-gun type of game. Yes, gun skill is important, but will get you close to nowhere in the competitive world. Approach the game with the same approach you would in a class. Numerous things need to be learned. Spawn points for when A-C, A-B, and B-C flags are capped need to be known. CTF spawns for both sides. You need to know how spawns work. How to block spawns, etc. Knowing nadespots can mean the difference between triple capping the opponent and being triple capped. If a person goes into a building, think of their possible exists. You need to be able to callout exactly where the person is, and where they are headed. You need to be able to recall all of this on the dime. Yeah, it's very difficult to do. That why we need hours and hours of practice and chemistry. We need to know how every single one of our teammates play and how to adjust. It's hard work.

I think holding tryouts for this game would be completely unnecessary, especially to start with. I have played with or against almost every single one of you. I know that the potential in this clan is incredible, but it's up to you to work and turn that potential into talent. I will give each and every member of DM an opportunity to be on this team if they wish to be. The only thing that I require is that every person constantly works to improve themselves as a player and a teammate. I fully acknowledge that there are many responsibilities we all have. For some of you it's college/high school, raising a family, work, extracurriculars, etc. I'm just asking that you spend as much free time as possible improving your game. All I ask of you is your best effort.

We wont have many scheduled practices. Ive found that playing the game types you will be playing in matches is the best way to improve. That being said, we will scrimmage quite a bit and we will practice nade spots as much as possible. If you can't be on your PS3 for a few days, or if you aren't starting in a match, I would advise you to visit my personal TwitchTV channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/HunterishMLG. I will be live streaming every match we have, and will stream any time we are together as a team. Video archives will also be available on the channel. Not being able to get on your PS3 for a few days is no longer an excuse to not be caught up with what is going on. There will be an abundance of information.

Our Black Ops II Team Ladder GB Page is located here:
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/ps3/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/team/demon-gaming-2012-

Please express your interest in joining the team here by posting your PSN ID. I will be using the ID Hunterish__dM on this team.

If you have any questions or concerns, I will also answer them here.
Thanks!

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Good luck all y'all. Won't get this game, but as a PS3 and soon PC member I wish you best of luck.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Good luck guys...can't wait to see some matches/streams....

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
I've added everybody and nobody adds me -_- My Psn is "CuEBuH" add me..

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I've added everybody and nobody adds me -_- My Psn is "CuEBuH" add me..
Idk if you've added me but I'll be on tomorrow for a bit at night for everyone :) I got school till 7 if not I'd be on earlier

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I just picked up the game. It's fantastic. If anyone wants to play tonight, I'm down. I'll be up for quite some time.

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
Hey hunt,you know I'm down bro. Very interested I mean,are you going to be.on this evening?

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
my roommate got the game so i've been stealing it from him xD we play together and he may play a bit on my account.

sorry won't really be able to play with most of you since my nat type is strict but just letting you all know im playing and its dope

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
my roommate got the game so i've been stealing it from him xD we play together and he may play a bit on my account.

sorry won't really be able to play with most of you since my nat type is strict but just letting you all know im playing and its dope
who gives a ***? im just playin with ya

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Add my new acct RPN951_dM thats if you guys want to play with me.