PS3 BC2 (New Flying Procedure) Must be followed to ensure precision

Stream:

C

Coolking101

New flying procedure for BC2, and BF3. Note, this may not be the funnest of things to follow but for me to see you guys through a shit storm from this point forward, we're going for a near 100% precise sortie call in.

First off, I will be patrolling the skies 98% of the time except for the 2% if I may unlikely get downed.

And so..

STEP 1: One person should have the smoke grenade launcher equipped at all times in which they will be able to shoot it where they specifically need rounds placed, (if this risks giving away you position then just try and be as precise as possible on the mic)

STEP 2: Provide specific details of where you need rounds. The maps should have a directional compass, if not simply estimate the direction. For example: "I need a gun run on the second floor of Charlie, two tangos in NE corner, we have KIA." Then I will respond with something Air Force-like by saying "We've got eyes on the prize Foxtrot 1, rounds incoming danger close eta 6 seconds, Zulu 5 out."

STEP 3: Identify enemy occupied anti-air emplacements as soon as possible. Particularly the VADS, (Vulcan Air Defense System) as it has an incredible, damaging rate of fire. If possible try and take them out and if not, I'll do my best.

STEP 4: Identify specific types of vehicles that are giving you hell so that the gunner and I can be prepared to unleash extra hell and know which speed and altitude to come in at. It does make a difference! (Tanks, Jeeps etc.)

STEP 5: As far as transport sorties go, I'm going for the Vietnam approach. Old military tactics still work and are reused overseas day in and day out according to my best friend, a Marine over in Afghanistan. Therefore, what they did was fly low, below radar, behind enemy lines, touched down and took off within 14 seconds. The nice thing we have are parachutes which make it even more timely. If this can be carried out nicely, we can really get up close and personal with them, so long as we get our calvary up to defend those first on scene.

STEP 6: We all know that there are annoying squads that just keep on spawning in a location, if you want it taken care of, just say "level" and we'll drop that building as fast as possible.

STEP 7: If we push them all the way to their base, I WILL NOT repeat WILL NOT stalk their base unless it is done to us first. It is really not needed not to mention, undignified.

I leave off with this: I am striding to be one of the best pilots that BF3 will ever see. This starts with my practice runs on Onslaught Mode every weekend. If some of you would like to tag along and practice, it is a great tool! This way, we will be a fine tuned team of warriors.

Terror from the skies 4jesse to help out the ground guys GunsBlazing, this concludes your first ever Top Gun briefing. Give 'em Hell DM! Goodnight and Semper fi! DM4L Bitch!

DM-Coolking101

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Console: Headset:
Good thread. Looking forward to sharing the skies with you CK. Also, if you guys are going to call out vehicles, easily classify them into three vategories.

MBT (Main Battle Tank)

Abrams, and T90

APC (Armored Personnel Carrier)

BMP, and Bradley FV

LV (Light Vehicles)

Humvee, and the technical, and all other light vehicles

Since we moving out of squad based combat, I suggest that the majority of us obtain skype, and communicate that way vs the squad chat that BC2 offers. Also, if that cannot be achieved, we will have the squad leaders be the men with Skype.

Stream:

DM Positive

1st Lieutenant
Sounds like fun. At first don't be too surprised with some of the other people to be confused because even myself as an NJROTC cadet don't know the exact meanings of the phonetic alphabet.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
yea onslaught is a great teamwork tool but too many people on this site who dont have the game reject this idea of going against computer to get better. 1) it's not about getting better as a player alone it's about getting better as a team player cuz computer can be fucking hard.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Lets get 3 peeps to chill with me in onslaught around 1:30ish. We can get some good practice in! Lets get this thing goin!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
BC2 seems too complicated :/
Good luck though :thumbsup: