DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
Interesting, but fun? Idk Zombies4Life <3

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
This looks good! Kinda like a sad story. The reversed trailer is the one that shows the real story behind it lol. Ima buy it when it comes out. Its pretty good. I rather play this than COD BO Zombies and L4D lol.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
yeh i found the E3 gameplay/interview video. This game is more melee than shooting. Something new other than l4d and nazi zombies :D

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Wow sweet trailer, thanks DH!

I am always interested in zombie games so I'll keep an eye on this one and maybe buy it.

Also, I think it was on xbl that I was talking to ppl about hot zombies. Are there any, what would you do if you came across one etc.This trailer had the white bikini zombie :D so it was nice to see an attractive zombie for once.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
I guess I might buy this but I am surely buying FEAR 3!
Multiplayer Mode Gameplay:
[youtube]TFkNyI5ZtoY[/youtube]

THIS IS FUCKING BEAST. Im getting this game lol. Its gonna be fucking awesome! :D.
FEAR= FUCK EVERYTHING AND RUNNNNN.

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
I guess I might buy this but I am surely buying FEAR 3!
Multiplayer Mode Gameplay:
[youtube]TFkNyI5ZtoY[/youtube]

THIS IS FUCKING BEAST. Im getting this game lol. Its gonna be fucking awesome! :D.
FEAR= FUCK EVERYTHING AND RUNNNNN.
This game seems amazing :eek:

I remembet playing Fear at a friends house , and needless to say I was scared senseless more than once :mad:

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
This game seems amazing :eek:

I remembet playing Fear at a friends house , and needless to say I was scared senseless more than once :mad:
I played Fear and Fear 2. I almost pissed in my pants from being scared. ITS A FUCKING SCARY GAME. So all I do in the game is F.E.A.R.... FUCK EVERYTHING AND RUN. Its an amazing game. Definitely buying it when it comes out! :D

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
lol Ive played all the FEAR games and loved every one. Not scary tho but it is fuckin hilarious when u kill a guy and his body goes ragdoll LMFAO