Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Panther1994

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Console: Headset:
This poll will decide who our mohh2 commander will be.

Keep in mind Btmn nor Alpha have MOHH2 currently But have contributed much to mohh and will have the game soon . Personally I dont feel comfortable having A Commander that doesnt have or play the game but others may think otherwise.

So lets Choose our commander !!!!!

Stream:

BLizZaRd

Master Sergeant
It's hard to vote when very few DM actually have the game. In my opinion this poll should be postponed until more DM get MoHH2.

Stream:

D

DM Rain

yea it is tuff to vote even tho i did vote.... but i think tht if u r looking for a gud commander it will show up in time...

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: i only got one vote and really i wanna kno y ppl didn't vote for me... anywho ima only give thanks to hova for voteing for me the rest of u guys are meanies

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

mex i voted for u u are really good at the game and i think u wud make a good commander. im just dissapointed i didint get at least 1 vote.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
mex i voted for u u are really good at the game and i think u wud make a good commander. im just dissapointed i didint get at least 1 vote.
i would have voted for you if i saw this, but i mean not everyone in DM knows you that well, sorry dude.

i took a gamble i voted Alpha just cus i think i wanted to play a wild card.

right now Batman with the lead is a good idea cus we need a commander who is gonna be calm and understanding, but not too leanant.

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
flymex and dman are pretty good at the game, from the limited time I played with them...

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

thanx CK seems like ur the only one who gets me. btmn wudmk a great commander. but if i did win i promise u i wud do my best and think twice about my decision. if btmn and mex is who u want thats who youll get. but if u wanna take a chance u shud vt blazer or me. all im asking is give the ppl u doubt a chance, cuz we cud surprise u.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I would've applied for commander but i don't think i'd be good for the position only because i take little interest in the game and spend most of my time playing mohh1. If you guys would like, i'd apply but i don't really play it so it wouldn't be the best move. I'm not gonna vote cuz it's kinda soon but here's my opinion:
DM Alphateam(aka SK): He's amazing in Mohh1 and i'm sure he'd be amazing on this game but his age might get in the way of things.

DM Blazer: He's very new and it wouldn't be a wise thing puttin him in action so early but i barely know him

DM Batty: A great player with an even better personality that would make him a great commander. He just doesn't have the game yet and he would REALLY have to adjust to other guns since the gew isn't the best anymore.

DM Flymexboy: A great player when it comes to machine guns and i'm sure he wouldn't dissappoint with his competitve spirit.

Panther: A good player but i don't really get to see him a lot so i can't judge.

Blunder should apply too

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
OK people The winner of the Poll is DM flyMEXboy

Im going to leave it up to him to Choose his co commander

Congrats MEX

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

mex uve seen me play im pretty good. and dman i respect ur opnion but i get on the site everyday so....im not saying that i shud of been the commander im just saying i would do prety well if i got the job. but congrats mex and choose ur co commander wisely.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Congrats mex. but who voted for you in the end? cause the night before it ended and you had 4 but now you have 7.....

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
well turns out anybody can vote so i had a couple friends vote and that is how i won. as to who ima choose as co-commander that is gonna be tough so i probably wont pick till the end of the week

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
yo i shud b co comander. lol jk but i wud consider myself a good leader and u all no im loyal, nah im just messin wit ya... or am i?

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
As a said before, mex would be a great commander, I'm always up for a position as co commander mex. (I'm not even jokin)