Please Pray for the People in California the next couple days.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
Hey guys its SK.. and this is to everyone on the site.. Please Pray for the next couple nights that the people in California will be ok and get home soon and be as good as they used to be.. Thank You.
~~SilentKill~~

Stream:

G

Gala

actully thats i good idea SK
i pray for the californians displaced from the wild fires, im serious

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Wow SK, this is not your usual BS type of post. In fact this is the first meaningful post you ever put up. Congrats. Glad to see a mature side of you show through.

I hope the ppl displaced will find a safe refuge, and someone who can help them get back on their feet.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
hey u kno im starting to wonder if ur praying is the reasion i aint in fire yet thanks man

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
WoW SK....good on ya mate! may all my DM bro's in the area go to bed safe, and wake up safe. And to those who have lost...may they bounce back fast from their woes.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
SK NICE! You have really stepped up your game lately, you are on fi-... nevermind.

Seriously though, we had one hell of a fire here in CO a while back (Hayman Fire) and it was terrible, so yeah, I hope they all come out of there ok.

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
TY guys much needed prayers are more than welcome. Us Southern Californians really need them.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Damn...I see 500,000 people evacuated now...prayers are with ya my friend.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I am also praying for your guys.Dont be foolish and always protect your famiiles, but most important dont let your psp get burned.. J/k . Please keep your family safe.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I send out my prayers to all the Californians. Hope they stay safe.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
thanks guys, im in the middle of the ring of fire, so its pretty rough... i hope all the evacuees are safe down in the south aswell as the north.

Stream:

G

Gala

dam chuck your right in the middlea?
like the eye of a huricane where its calm?

Stream:

BLizZaRd

Master Sergeant
I'm with chuck, i'm right in the middle. There's some to the north (Malibu), some to the east (Big Bear), and some to the South (San Diego/Rancho Bernardo area). I don't get the fires, but i get the burning heat and falling ash.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
well im distant from the fires, i havent seen ash since the Griffith Park fire (3miles from me)

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Dang.. im glad this worked.. Thank you guys for praying and 3 of our fellow dms are safe and hopefully all the ppl in Cali. good luck with the new homes and stuff.. if seen a house burn down before.. its not fun and takes awhile to get everything back.. Well TY god for listening to our prayers.

Stream:

D

DM4L KY

Yeah um my house was within 50ft of the buckweed fire, and my homies house burnt in Canyon Country