Pet Peeves?

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
thats becous it was a joke about what we were talkin about in the chatbox y ppl have to make a big deal about it dont guess ill evr no

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
i also hate when people swear they're something they're not. my friend went to Queens, New York for college and when he came back to visit on break, he swears he's better than us. He also hates Drake because the people in New York do. He was obsessed with him before he left too!!

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
when u get left out the loop.... it gets really annoying when they tell u some shit then they like oh Naa we doing something else

oh an dumbasses that text as they drive. they never fucking realize their car is moving lane and shit
Same for both, pisses me off. One time I was about to cross the road and a car to my right facing me was signaling their right, so it was safe for me to cross, but the dick head drives FORWARD and almost runs me over! Stupid fucktard, turn your fucking blinker off! >:L

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I can't relate to the texting and driving, but it pisses me off when kids at my school show no respect for the cleaning staff or any other staff for that matter. If any of y'all are at college you can somewhat relate. "The 'maids' will do it" No dumbass your the one responsible for picking up your own food. The cleaning staff is only responsible for washing the floor and a table not a picking up ur half eaten slice of a pizza.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i also hate when people swear they're something they're not. my friend went to Queens, New York for college and when he came back to visit on break, he swears he's better than us. He also hates Drake because the people in New York do. He was obsessed with him before he left too!!
queens aint got nothin on the bronx lol xD

p.s. the trick is you tell people you hate drake but we all like him on the down low

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
I can't relate to the texting and driving, but it pisses me off when kids at my school show no respect for the cleaning staff or any other staff for that matter. If any of y'all are at college you can somewhat relate. "The 'maids' will do it" No dumbass your the one responsible for picking up your own food. The cleaning staff is only responsible for washing the floor and a table not a picking up ur half eaten slice of a pizza.
This really annoys me as well.

I really hate it when people weave in and out of lanes. Seriously, you're only getting to the red light quicker, congratulations.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Lazy people.
Lazy people who are fat and stink, cause they're too lazy to exercise and take a shower.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I hate when people start a text convo, then don't fucking txt back. Like why are you gonna text me in the first place? Stupid IMO.

Cocky guys. I can understand tht you think you look good/fresh/fly w/e u wanna call it but dont keep saying it. No Swag xD

Also girls who like to drag conversations on for a long ass time on fb or even txt. Like if I wana talk to you tht bad I'll do it in person or even a phone call.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
GOD i fuckin hate when people start a convo and then never text back for hours.

wanna see a cocky fag in action? hit up YT and search Optic Psychosis, 100% Dbag

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
Double Post FTW
When people look another direction when they talk to you.
And people who talk with their mouth full of food

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
When people use geographically descriptive terms incorrectly. Like I was talking to meatsgirl ( mm wife) and she asked " when you come down here?" she's in Canada and I'm in the south! That doesn't make any since! Simple but it drives me crazy everytime
since =/= sense

Seeing words misused in everyday life, both spoken and written. One that I see written pretty frequently is "could of" instead of "could have/could've."

People I work with make me cringe all day: "didn't do nothing" FUCK.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
I double dip in my own dip..... does that count?
yes! if i know you double dip then i wont share my dip with you. but i dont double dip either, not even with my own dip so yes if i see anybody who double dips i get annoyed haha