Pet Peeves?

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Im curious to know what pet peeves you guys have?

I hate it when you make plans to hang out with someone and they end up flaking out at the last minute with an excuse like "oh my mom wont let me go"

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
i hate when people automatically assume that they can pick up and pet ur dog..

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
When people use geographically descriptive terms incorrectly. Like I was talking to meatsgirl ( mm wife) and she asked " when you come down here?" she's in Canada and I'm in the south! That doesn't make any since! Simple but it drives me crazy everytime

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
When people complain for months that they can do a better job then someone and then when they do get what they want nothing changes... Sounds familiar to n e one?

Stream:

C

Coolking101

When a friend of yours just randomly walks into your house without knocking, or even calling to hang out, that's when I personally say comfort level is too high.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
When people can't speak their own language correctly. Or another language, and they know that they can't talk in that language but they still continue talking gibberish....

I don't know why, but it does.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

^ Like kids who used to pretend to be S.S. Officers on the old Call of Duty's and me being slightly fluent in german then, caught them in the act ;)

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Hypocrites, and dishonesty in general, that's why I hate most patrol cops. They break the law, in a non-emergency situation, every day. It pisses me off so much that they then have the audacity to hand me a citation for something they did themselves to a much greater degree than me, that very same day. You should never be allowed to enforce something you don't adhere to yourself, practice what you preach people!

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
When people can't speak their own language correctly. Or another language, and they know that they can't talk in that language but they still continue talking gibberish....

I don't know why, but it does.
racism???????

Stream:

billabongmeagan

Sergeant
when someone eats all the icecream out the box and then they put the empty box back in the freezer..

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Rude People,People who are mad at something and put that anger on you.

This pisses me off the most and i rarely get angry at all.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Im curious to know what pet peeves you guys have?

I hate it when you make plans to hang out with someone and they end up flaking out at the last minute with an excuse like "oh my mom wont let me go"
Holy fuck you don't know how many times that has happened to me. Omfg.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Attitude for no reason/When people try and cut you off when your in the middle of saying something.

GRRRRRRRRRR.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
when u get left out the loop.... it gets really annoying when they tell u some shit then they like oh Naa we doing something else

oh an dumbasses that text as they drive. they never fucking realize their car is moving lane and shit