PaNdAmOnIoM App, MW2::PS3

Stream:

PaNdAmOnIoM

Sergeant
Console: Headset:
Yes i would like to apply for DM in MW2 for the PS3. I play pretty often and I am not a tryhard. I do pretty good, not the best. I have some stuff on youtube, ill post later. anyway heres some stats? AWSOMEEE!

PSN: iLLuMiiNaTe
Kills: 7851
Deaths: 8781
K/D: 0.89
Accuracy: 17.90%
Wins: 311
Losses: 765
W/L: 0.41
Score: 664180
Time Played: 3d20h51m (i leave my PS3 on all the time)
Level: 70
Prestige 6th (Hacked <3)
Favorite Game Type: Search and Destroy
Setup 1: Intervention, FMJ-M93 Raffica, Akimbo-Throwing Knife-2x Stun-Sleight of Hand Pro-Stopping Power Pro-Steady Aim Pro
Setup 2: UMP45, Silencer-Spaz 12, FMJ (or grip)-Semtex-2x Flash-Marathon Pro-Lightweight Pro-Ninja Pro
Quick Scope Skills?: YES!
Rush Skills?: YES!
SND Skills?: YES!
Favorite Skill Type: Rush/Quick Scope
Strength: Sneaky?
Weakness: Noob Tubers bang head
Take Gaming Serious: NO!

Any more questions. please ask either here or in PM. Thanks
-Nick

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
How are you a 6th Prestige level 70 with only 3 days played, and a horrible K/D ratio? And you said you leave your PS3 on all the time as if you don't even have THAT much time accrued. Not trying to be an ass, just wondering how it's possible.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
horrible k/d LMFAO you are fucked up steven
maybe he got a hacked prestige? im 1st prestige with 3 days

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
Well dude, anything less than 1.0 is bad, no offence.

And if he has a hacked prestige like me, he should say that instead of possibly trying to pass it off as legit. I'd be the first person to tell you my level is hacked, simply because I literally do not give a sh1t about MW2.

Anyways, to the applicant, it's nothing personal at all, it's just a question. I'm actually one of the nicer people here haha.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Kdr dnt mean much, trust me. I had a 1.05 kd till i got to tenth prestige, bc i stopped focusin on challenges and objectives and tried gettin alot of kills. Now my kkdr is 1.23, i get better kdr in games but it takes foreva to go up anymore. (alot of kills) and yea u must have hacked or boosted. It took me a average up 47 hours to prestige and i did alot of shit to get xp. Ill add u to play with u, or add me M_Rico13

Stream:

PaNdAmOnIoM

Sergeant
6th prestige Via my friend hacking onto my account and without permission prestige hacking. and k/d dont mean shit, i crawl around in snd. i dont take gaming to serious, but when i want to i ca be pretty good

Stream:

PaNdAmOnIoM

Sergeant
and Blok. i said i leave it on because people might invite me when im not near my PS3. its a note towards people who want to invite me to games

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
Oh trust me dude, its no hard feelings, I have a hacked prestige simply because I don't care about MW2. I wasn't trying to start anything or insult you in any way; I was just simply curious. Sorry if it seemed like I was being a douche to you brosef, that's not at all what I meant.

Stream:

PaNdAmOnIoM

Sergeant
i never thought u were being mean anyway. i knew it was curiosity. no one cares for mw2 anymore. once Black Ops comes out MW2 will be great cuz all the newbs will leave. anddd if you wanna see me legit play on a non hacked account. add iiTank-- and say who you are in the message