One Year til the "End of the World." :P

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Thing is, it's different time zones, did it say what time at a specific place?

Stream:

DeadMemories420

Sergeant
a pole shift is a shift in the electromagnetic bubble around earth just paint a vague discription and if that shifts that means it will dissapear for quite a while thus letting the sun destroy our ozone layer leading to the death of us all

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
There's been more people then just the Mayans who have predicted Dec 21. 2012, Nostradamus, a stock forecasting CPU, and also, around that time, we're supposed to pass the middle of the milky way galaxy (our galaxy for the nubs), and apparently there could be a pole shift, which would cause chaos
The problem with everybody predicting when the world is going to end is that everybody that has, knew about the Mayan calendar. And how the hell is their going to be a pole shift? When was the last time there was one? I truly don't believe that we are going to all face a terrible death in the next 363 days.

Stream:

DeadMemories420

Sergeant
the last one happened like 13000 years ago theres actually been speculation that the next one is pretty soon

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Sometimes "pretty soon" can sometimes be 10000 years to scientists and geologists. xD

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmao at the steel ball comments

"An Imperial Probe Droid. It's a good bet the empire knows we're here. Start the evacuation."

"POKE IT WITH A STICK!!!!!"

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
The world isn't ending, the golden age is about to begin. With the collapse of everything around. We will see global abundance and world peace very soon. This was promised. And it will be so. It's the return of all we had lost 13 millenium ago will be returned to us as soon as we get the NWO scum out of power which is currently being handled. The world ending is horse shit fear mongering purposely fed to everyone in order to keep you wondering. Relax and live life as if it is a vacation.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
The world isn't ending, the golden age is about to begin. With the collapse of everything around. We will see global abundance and world peace very soon. This was promised. And it will be so. It's the return of all we had lost 13 millenium ago will be returned to us as soon as we get the NWO scum out of power which is currently being handled. The world ending is horse shit fear mongering purposely fed to everyone in order to keep you wondering. Relax and live life as if it is a vacation.
Bro i live in hippie nation, and everybody talks about world peace, but this "golden age" thing sounds kind of ridiculous. If the world ends, which it won't until far after i'm dead, we won't have peace. Instead we will have crazy people and anarchy. I wish we could have world peace but because of different personalities and culture it is impossible.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Also, OJ, World peace is very much so possible, but war brings money to economies, and as long as thats happening, I don't see peace

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Ace im pretty sure the Bible says something about the world ending. While it may not pose a specific date, maybe all 3 predictions about the world ending coincide and the date becomes 12/21/12.

Just saying this for the sake of the argument. I truly don't believe it will happen.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Fuck the bible saying this or that. I'm telling you the truth. Say all you want but what the bible said was true, till things were changed. World peace will happen, the only reason it hasnt yet is because of the bankers and NWO dipshits who try very hard to cause chaos. Trust me when I say this. The people will win. There is already a lawsuit happening for alot of gold that was supposed to be given back to the dragon family of china the day after 911. 911 happened for many reasons. One of these reasons being that the federal reserve and the UN council said fuck you its ours now. 7 battleships full of gold was sent to the US for safe keeping back in ww2 days and there was a mandate put out, that the us had 50 years to create world abundance or return the gold. It didnt happen. Now the money is currently in a lawsuit. Big shit happening on the low. There are also technologies that already exist and are waiting to be given out to us for free energy and unlimited food. But it won't happen till these people are taken out of power. I know it sounds incredible and your all very doubtful and have no hope. But soon you'll be shown the great things that are about to occur.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Ace im pretty sure the Bible says something about the world ending. While it may not pose a specific date, maybe all 3 predictions about the world ending coincide and the date becomes 12/21/12.

Just saying this for the sake of the argument. I truly don't believe it will happen.
The bible also says no man knows when the world will end, so that date is not valid. And if you read revelations, it tells you exactly how the world will end.