One Year til the "End of the World." :P

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Well in my personal belief, the only thing I hope ends on 12/21/12 is the Kardashian show.

But in all seriousness, the Mayans said the end of an "era" not the World.

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
Console: Headset:
-______________________________- if you were religious, you would not believe this, just sayin

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Alright i'll believe this if you show me proof of what the Mayans have gotten right except for a couple of eclipses. They can see the end of the world, but they couldn't see the end of their civilization? Just because your 3000 year old system runs out of numbers doesn't mean that the world is going to end.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
It's surprising to see the knowledge that some ancient civilizations had, compared to the technology available at the time, and several small civilization's being able to find out that we had planets orbiting our sun, and were able to tell so much about our solar system, maybe the Mayans know something that we do not?

I'm not a believer, but I like being the Devil's advocate

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Fake and Gay
Lmao such an origional post for this + Rep

and recently on a yahoo article they said that it some evidence was found pointing to the fact that they actually simply could of just ran out of space and thats all there is to it....

lol.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Lmao such an origional post for this + Rep

and recently on a yahoo article they said that it some evidence was found pointing to the fact that they actually simply could of just ran out of space and thats all there is to it....

lol.
link please =)

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
it was an older article i wouldnt know where to look, unless yahoo keeps some sort of archieve

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Wow i only have a one year to do my life's goals. Such as making a billion dollars, and doing a girl... This is gonna be one crazy year.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
It doesn't fucking make sense that out of NOWHERE, the world starts falling apart. It's all science. There's no proof besides some Mayan crap that doesn't explain how or why the world will end (a calendar?).

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
There's been more people then just the Mayans who have predicted Dec 21. 2012, Nostradamus, a stock forecasting CPU, and also, around that time, we're supposed to pass the middle of the milky way galaxy (our galaxy for the nubs), and apparently there could be a pole shift, which would cause chaos

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
whats a pole shift ?..

like a big ass pole shifting our planet out of the way ?