Official PS3 BF3 Updates/Roster

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
Console: Headset:
Well here we go !

The lockout date for Rosters is the 1st meaning you cant invite new people or change roles but you can over ride it and just not be eligible to compete in the Playoffs witch the new season starting in 2012 is no big deal.

Roster: GB Link: BF3 team

Leader: DM Ballin Dog (Psn: Ballin_Dog)

Co-leader: DM4L Simkin (Psn: DM_SiiMKIIN)

Members

DM Coolking101 (Psn: Coolking101)

DM Mobius 1 (Psn: Fillisalot)

I have also invited bLazErColts and k1LL3l2iNSTINCT.

I will post all updates to this thread and this post so please check it often !

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
When you get your PS3, recruit a shittone of people, we need more then that people on the roster.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Just a little friendly tip, no.. You DON'T need more people on the roster.
However many is the recommended game setting for GB like 3v3/4v4 etc get just enough people.
Less people easier it is to get chemistry with eachother and learn how each individual plays the game.
Too many people on one roster, people haven't played together..some people don't mesh, it's just not good. In my opinion, stick to the men you have now, if they can't carry their own weight have someone else fill there shoes.

Teams that have great chemistry are always going to have a better chance at winning then a team that relies just on gun skill and individual skill. Team game = Team work = Team Chemistry

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
Just a little friendly tip, no.. You DON'T need more people on the roster.
However many is the recommended game setting for GB like 3v3/4v4 etc get just enough people.
Less people easier it is to get chemistry with eachother and learn how each individual plays the game.
Too many people on one roster, people haven't played together..some people don't mesh, it's just not good. In my opinion, stick to the men you have now, if they can't carry their own weight have someone else fill there shoes.

Teams that have great chemistry are always going to have a better chance at winning then a team that relies just on gun skill and individual skill. Team game = Team work = Team Chemistry

Thanks SK im keeping it Small at first but on Battlefield you can get a 6 to 8 person match easy there common with the size maps we have a 4v4 is hard but i dont want to grow above 6 just to get the chemistry right and the maps mastered.

and i have updated the first post

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Just give me a G36 Suppressed Holo sight and FOREgrip and Ill tear them a new FOREskin! IM READY TO DO THIS SHIT!!!

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
When we gunna start to GB ballin? We just need scrims and we are ready!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Hey Simmy, you and I were doing great in Squad Rush the other day, I had a great time and Im sure it will help us when the time for GB's come :)

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Ill join and play between dec 25-jan 15 cause thats my winter break here are my stats

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Why don't you play with meh? :(
I don't have you on PSN mate..

Hello? Is the squad still alive? I havn't played with any other you lately. Ballin are you even getting online? When are you? I think we all need to know when we all get on.

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
Will some one pls delete that ^^^
I don't have you on PSN mate..

Hello? Is the squad still alive? I havn't played with any other you lately. Ballin are you even getting online? When are you? I think we all need to know when we all get on.
true sim i get all weekend nights and its sporadic therew the week anybody else ??

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I sneak on during Mon-Fri when I can, weekends are good for me. I'd say delete it too but it does give PS3 a compliment, which I do enjoy.

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
Roster Update Simmy to Co

ANd also i want our first GB to be this Sunday anyone got problems ????