OFFICIAL halo 3 requirements and tryout information

Stream:

S

Scotos

like to tryout

I'd like to tryout as soon as possible. I am very active, grade 2 general. Gamertag is ODST Scotos.

Stream:

DM Penrod

Sergeant
Console: Headset:
I'm a colonel grade 2 but I am a very good team player and I can get alot of assists.

Stream:

E

Effin Sw33t

I would like to try out.

I want to try out for dm. im a brigadier with my 45 being in lone wolves.
My gt is EFFIN SW33T

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
I want to try out for dm. im a brigadier with my 45 being in lone wolves.
My gt is EFFIN SW33T
Welcome to the Forums Effin, and good luck. Keep checking back or add DP Murf on xbl. Get better on COD4, we play more.

Stream:

E

Effin Sw33t

thank you.

thank you guys. im stoked about the possibility of getting into DM. i suppose ill start playing more cod 4 lol

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
thank you guys. im stoked about the possibility of getting into DM. i suppose ill start playing more cod 4 lol
Effin, if u click ppl's names in the SB = Chat box. If they play h3 or COD4, their xbl GT should be listed under their Avatar, (If u wanna add clan members).

Stream:

X

xxthebeast117xx

want to try out for the clan or at least play with you

im great at pretty much all gametypes love playing slayer though. great br 4-5 shot good sniper and great cummunicator :rolleyes:thx and i wont dissapoint

Stream:

EverdreamDR

Master Sergeant
I just need your highest skill, ill be honest, right now we are not officially recruiting but if your good enough (communication is VERY important, thats the key to win games) you can join.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
or add me, DM SwordZ

remind me you want to tryout and if i catch you online we'll play some games together.

Stream:

T

The Dr Jack

SwordZ

Cool, I'll send you a request and hopefully play some matches with you SwordZ.

I'll be honest here. My Highest Skill is .....21. Yeah, I know, noobtacular. Basically, I think the Halo ranking system doesn't work very well at all.
My highest skill is in Team Slayer, and I lose many matches because of other players. I will usually get around the 20 to 25 kill mark and play very well, but I am constantly let down by teammates which I feel frustrated about. I prefer team games to FFAs, and that is why I play Team Slayer. =D

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
our COD4(360) Commander will be with you soon, if he doesn't reply in 5 days make a thread.

Thank you and Welcome to dm clan forum