NFS: The Run

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hey did anyone get Need For Speed: The Run ?

heres the games trailer http://www.youtube.com/user/NeedForSpeed?v=vEwUtcDkOgs&feature=pyv&ad=15590633011&kw=need%20for%20speed%20the%20run

and guess what, mostly the reason why i got this is my love for cars and competing with friends in 2 player, BUT....

IT DOESNT HAVE 2 PLAYERS !!! WTF ?.. WHAT NEED FOR SPEED GAME OR RACING GAME FOR THAT MATTER NOT HAVE SPLIT SCREEN OR 2 PLAYERS ??!!

dumb fucks soon will make games forgetting to add the game part.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
I'll be getting it today, I like to take a break from all my shooting games every now and then and do a bit of driving.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
i just used profanity my man. Here i'll make it softcore for ya honey.

NFS is a horrible game in my eyes. Forza ftw.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i wish there were more racing games for ps3 that are split screen like 4 player. there's only one. and the game sucks. we tried to find one this weekend.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
your opinion was something a dumbass 12 year old would say
His opinion was totally entitled to himself and contained no flaming. Enjoy your 2 day ban dipshit. Maybe you should reflect a little about what you say.

Stream:

Murderer

Master Sergeant
Is this game any good though?? Like the story behind it good? Heard it was directed by the guy Who made Transformers

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
I like how I got banned for calling someone a name, and in the process of banning me you did the same thing.

Bann this.. FAG.