NFL Playoffs. Predictions?

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Console: Headset:
i really would like san diego to win. they are very talented. peyton manning bores me. brett favre bores me. drew brees bores me.

time for someone new. since the steelers are out, i like the chargers esp. after that game last year against the colts. sproles is a beast.
I agree. The Chargers are an exciting team to watch.

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

con LOL yes the patriots are very scared of us. polamalu had limited practice last week and he would be probable if we had a game this weekend. PLUS the patriots lost wes welker im sure if u were watching the nfl yesterday u would know. they would be fucked. our offense was crazy this year and if polamalu came back we would be unstoppable. plus we have the most playoff experience in recent years, not the patriots. the last 5 years we have 2 superbowl championships (05-06 and 08-09), a afc championship game loss (03-04), and a divisional game loss (07-08). the only year we missed the playoffs in the last 5 years is in the 06-07 season. the decade means NOTHING the pats have missed the playoffs in 2 or 3 of those 5 years and won the superbowl in 2004. they havent done shit since. not to mention in the decade they only have 1 up on us. we still have the most championships in history. how many do the falcons have? GTFO. THAT is why teams dont want us in.
so if ur saying polamalu is probable and not 100% ur thinking that brady wouldnt attack him like he attacked that guy that guarnteed a win oh ya didnt the steelers lose to the chiefs and raiders?? ya comined those teams are 9-23 anybody that lost to those kind of teams dont deserve to be in the playoffs falcons would have made the playoffs but ryan gets turf toe and turner is out the same games as him and both missed the same amount of games so nothing i can help oh and they lost to the browns LMFAO cmon browns really?

Stream:

hahaha i have to say colts vs saints and sad to say saints are going to lose yes im rooting for the saints but damme they are having the bad week right now.lol

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
so if ur saying polamalu is probable and not 100% ur thinking that brady wouldnt attack him like he attacked that guy that guarnteed a win oh ya didnt the steelers lose to the chiefs and raiders?? ya comined those teams are 9-23 anybody that lost to those kind of teams dont deserve to be in the playoffs falcons would have made the playoffs but ryan gets turf toe and turner is out the same games as him and both missed the same amount of games so nothing i can help oh and they lost to the browns LMFAO cmon browns really?
all the losses can be credited to polamalu's absence. and we didnt get blown out for any game this year. we lost by like a td or a field goal in the last minute. total horseshit. that doesn't matter. the teams that we did beat got beat handily. broncos, packers, vikings, chargers, ravens. can atlanta boast that? didn't think so.

the guy who boasted that we would win is a fucking retard he was terrible possibly the worst safety ive ever seen forgot his name. thats why he got burned. we got rid of him and got carter who has been replacing polamalu he is much better. brady wouldn't do shit against us. welker is hurt. we put ike taylor on randy moss and we got polamalu for help bam easy win for us.

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

all the losses can be credited to polamalu's absence. and we didnt get blown out for any game this year. we lost by like a td or a field goal in the last minute. total horseshit. that doesn't matter. the teams that we did beat got beat handily. broncos, packers, vikings, chargers, ravens. can atlanta boast that? didn't think so.

the guy who boasted that we would win is a fucking retard he was terrible possibly the worst safety ive ever seen forgot his name. thats why he got burned. we got rid of him and got carter who has been replacing polamalu he is much better. brady wouldn't do shit against us. welker is hurt. we put ike taylor on randy moss and we got polamalu for help bam easy win for us.
lmfao if u havent noticed pats are running pretty nice rite now as well and is this a joke dolphins but 3 ppl on moss and he still burned them and if u want 2 do comparisons 3 dolphins = 2 steelers if that and he still won and brady sucks?????????????????? LMFAO haha u dont know anything about football what so ever and u even told me u only pay attention to ur divison and the steelers so dont talk about other teams when u know nothing

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

now ur just trying to pull your bullshit about how u think you're better than me. why dont u give me some relevant information instead of that stupid shit.

the dolphins and the steelers are two different teams dumb fuck. the dolphins were 1-15 two years ago. the steelers have won 2 superbowls in 5 years. comparing their secondary is just plain stupid.

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

if i remember rite the dolphins made the playoffs last year and did quite good this year from a 1-15 year 2 years ago and about u saying u dont pay attention to the NFL besides ur division isnt bullshit its true dont deny it

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
PATS are good but wes welker is out for playoffs so that wont help them.

I want COLTS to win because i am a colts fan but without Bob Sanders its unsure if colts might win. Bob sanders is 1 of the best safety's the NFL has and people who know football know that.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

the dolphins only are doing well because they are using the wildcat offense. their defense is absolute shit and cant be compared to the steelers. dick lebeau is a genius. take a look at last year's stats. we were one of the best defenses of ALL TIME.

we are talking about the steelers my favorite team against a rival the new england patriots. whether or not i give a flying fuck bout the NFC has nothing to do with this. you are trying to pull away from the original argument cuz u have no facts to back up what you're saying.

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

PATS are good but wes welker is out for playoffs so that wont help them.

I want COLTS to win because i am a colts fan but without Bob Sanders its unsure if colts might win. Bob sanders is 1 of the best safety's the NFL has and people who know football know that.
oh without a doubt hes hurt becuase he was the 1 that got their 1st downs for them like every 3rd down it use to be kevin faulk now its wes welker now its suppose 2 b that rookie that came out of kent state edelmen. and ya bob sanders is up their for safteys hes top 3 no doubt its him ed reed and polamalu (not in order)

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

the dolphins only are doing well because they are using the wildcat offense. their defense is absolute shit and cant be compared to the steelers. dick lebeau is a genius. take a look at last year's stats. we were one of the best defenses of ALL TIME.

we are talking about the steelers my favorite team against a rival the new england patriots. whether or not i give a flying fuck bout the NFC has nothing to do with this. you are trying to pull away from the original argument cuz u have no facts to back up what you're saying.
if u dont give a flying fuck dont bring the falcons up then since uk u have no facts. and about facts on the steelers i dont pay attention to them all ik is that the last decade the pats won 3 superbowls the steelers won 2 3 is larger then 2 and wildcat offense?????? lmfao thats not all they run u cant do that every play u obviously dont watch football other then the steelers so just stop about any other teams

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

dude the pats won their superbowls in the early 2000s. thats when they actually had a gud defense with richard seymour etc. now they only have an offense. defense wins championships. they have a whole fucking different team now. a team that right now, if the steelers were to go against the patriots this weekend the steelers would win. thats all im saying here.

the only reason i brought up the falcons is cuz thats ur favorite team. lol this is a joke. im looking at their schedule this season right now. their only win against a good team is the chargers. most likely by a last minute field goal. lmao they arent good at all. just proves my point that they cant boast the wins against decent teams like the steelers can.

you are correct, i do not watch other team's games. i am a steeler fan.

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

sorry that NFC teams dont play afc's teams alot and all im saying is we wouldnt lose to the raiders chiefs or browns ya

Stream:

‡₲ᵾ∆₪∆Ⱨ₳₭

SnipaMasta/D MiiNd M
my prediction is that by the end ppl wouldn't care since we are about to die in like 2 years so, ppl got to smarten up and realize this sport is just a game of who can lose the most brain cells and juggernaut up to pummel the other opponent who is also another brain dead loser who's only active head is in his pants .

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

my prediction is that by the end ppl wouldn't care since we are about to die in like 2 years so, ppl got to smarten up and realize this sport is just a game of who can lose the most brain cells and juggernaut up to pummel the other opponent who is also another brain dead loser who's only active head is in his pants .
ya global warming is a big money gaining process its not real and the world isnt ending

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

thats not what we're talking about here.

IF THERE WAS A STEELERS VS PATRIOTS GAME NEXT WEEK, THE STEELERS WOULD WIN. AND THE PATRIOTS KNOW THAT AND THATS WHY THEY HAVE INCENTIVE TO LOSE TO HOUSTON AND RUIN OUR CHANCES.

but since ur steadfast about that even after i told u that it only had to do with polamalu's abscense i will go on about the falcons.

you may not have lost to the raiders, chiefs, or browns, but u did lose to the lions and u were quit unable to beat the saints, patriots, eagles, ravens, giants. u guys will not last in the playoffs.

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

really lets see ryan and turner were out for the 2nd saints game and the eagles game and to come withing 3 against the saints when u have chris redmen is nice lol and they should have won the 1st meeting with the saints but they call a bullshit holding call 15 secs after the play happened u wouldnt know that cuz u dont watch other games and vs the giants ya they had a 4 game losing streak i expected the giants to come back with a gameplan who loses 5 str8 wen they know how to perform and the ravens are a better team then us and the steelers thats why there in and falcons and steelers arent

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

the falcons are not a better team than us. not even close. you're just making excuses for being blown out. the steelers were never blown out this season. the falcons are in cuz the NFC is easier. they will lose first round. wait a sec. checking the nfl site....the falcons arent even in the playoffs u stupid fuck.

you still havent answered bout steelers vs pats.