NFL Playoffs. Predictions?

Stream:

D

den24cb

So the playoff picture is pretty much set as of now.

AFC
1. Colts (14-2)
2. Chargers (13-3)
3. Patriots (10-6)
4. Bengals (10-6)
5. Ravens (9-7)
6. Jets (9-7)

NFC
1. Saints (13-3)
2. Vikings (12-4)
3. Cowboys (12-4)
4. Cardinals (10-6)
5. Packers (11-5)
6. Eagles (11-5)

So who do you think is gonna win the AFC, NFC, and Superbowl?

I think from the AFC the Chargers will beat the Colts in the AFC Championship. Chargers have won like 11 in a row or some shit, and nobody else is really playing good.

In the NFC its the Vikings. Beat the Cowboys in the NFC Championship.

Superbowl: Chargers vs. Vikings. Vikings win.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Green Bay vs SD superbowl, go chargers

sorry i have to say this but....where are the broncos? told all u guys they wuld choke

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Green Bay vs SD superbowl, go chargers

sorry i have to say this but....where are the broncos? told all u guys they wuld choke
Colts vs Vikings, i know sd beat us last year but i dont peyton wants to lose another year

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Noooo Colts vs Saints. Colts Down. Sorry BlaZer

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

Pats vs Vikings Pats Win

why do i say the Patriots?

well ya out of all those teams who has the most experience in the playoffs? Pats. Who knows how to run the table? Pats. I just think that brady and moss will start clicking come playoff time. Im not hoping on the ban wagon thats what i think

Stream:

D

den24cb

hey san diego chokes in the playoffs every year.

and ll love that achievement. I think denver has gotten that 4 years in a row bang head.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
i hate chargers but think they are gonna choke at superbowl, maybe saints but i dont see that happining

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
chargers vs vikings and favre wins his superbowl and finally retires

pats lost on purpose so the steelers wouldn't get in. we have more playoff experience then them and polamalu would be ready to play next week. the nfl is full of faggots lol

did anyone see pat white just like die? look it up on youtube it was scary as fuck

Stream:

D

den24cb

You know favre has already won a superbowl? The pats didn't lose on purpose, the bengals did. They just went in and layed down for the jets. 0 passing yards? Cmon Chad Johnson.

And the steelers needed the ravens, jets, texans, and broncos to all lose to make it.

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

pats lost on purpose so the steelers wouldn't get in.
is this a joke why would they lose on purpose cause they are scared of them?? you must be joking the pats would destroy the steelers like they did when your 1 saftey said they could shut down the patriots WR? oh ya what happened? brady took apart your secondary he had nothing to say after that and who has the most superbowl wins in the past decade and who made the playoffs like every year from 2000-2009 oh the pats and they won 3 times so ya who has more experience and whos the better team?

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Colts vs Vikings, i know sd beat us last year but i dont peyton wants to lose another year
i agree. SD usually has the Colts number but this time i think the Colts would win. I just really want LT to get a SB ring cuz honestly the man deserves it.

and IMO anyone smart would take a loss to keep the steelers out of the playoffs. Dont sleep on the Ravens or the Jets though.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

You know favre has already won a superbowl? The pats didn't lose on purpose, the bengals did. They just went in and layed down for the jets. 0 passing yards? Cmon Chad Johnson.

And the steelers needed the ravens, jets, texans, and broncos to all lose to make it.
no. if the texans had lost we just needed the jets or the ravens to lose which would be a very good chance that we could get in.

con LOL yes the patriots are very scared of us. polamalu had limited practice last week and he would be probable if we had a game this weekend. PLUS the patriots lost wes welker im sure if u were watching the nfl yesterday u would know. they would be fucked. our offense was crazy this year and if polamalu came back we would be unstoppable. plus we have the most playoff experience in recent years, not the patriots. the last 5 years we have 2 superbowl championships (05-06 and 08-09), a afc championship game loss (03-04), and a divisional game loss (07-08). the only year we missed the playoffs in the last 5 years is in the 06-07 season. the decade means NOTHING the pats have missed the playoffs in 2 or 3 of those 5 years and won the superbowl in 2004. they havent done shit since. not to mention in the decade they only have 1 up on us. we still have the most championships in history. how many do the falcons have? GTFO. THAT is why teams dont want us in.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
The Patriots defense is terrible but, they always show up big in the playoffs so they might have a chance.
I'm an Eagles fan and they got thrashed by the cowboys yesterday but, I think that they have a better chance of beating them this weeked. However, I don't think the Eagles are good enough to get into the superbowl this year. My pick for the NFC is the Vikings. Why? A good defense and a strong rushing game on the offensive side.
Now for the AFC. It's either between the Colts or the Chargers. The chargers have won their past 11 games and look like the team to beat going into the playoffs. My pick for the AFC is the chargers.

Superbowl.

Chargers vs Vikings

Chargers Win.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

i really would like san diego to win. they are very talented. peyton manning bores me. brett favre bores me. drew brees bores me.

time for someone new. since the steelers are out, i like the chargers esp. after that game last year against the colts. sproles is a beast.