news news and stuff

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
k soo lets start first i am not going to b on socom for a week cause i got caught shoving a hotdog up my ass jk
but yea my bro got a game rented for a week soo i wont be on socom k
also i relly want my sig and avatar done its on pages i think 6-8 details are in between those

finally for the super smash bros fans the game was supposed to come out at dec.3.07 but it got backed up to feb 2008 witch i dont care cause it gives them more time on putting more stuff

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
u want new well here it is MY ANOLOG STICK FUCKING FELL OUT no lie now i gotta play with that little pice of shit stick they got built in

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
ya I LOST IT did u not realize that when i meant i got to play with the little stick

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

man sorry to hear that

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
wait u smell that mex i smell a challenge you against me next time u and me are on u are going to challenge me k

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
ohhh and by the way ur going to get owned im going to shoot your brains out and splater them on the wall and write with your blood dm dmclanforum .com was here