Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Hi,

Im sure you guys noticed the new skin by now. I was just getting tired of the brown and it was starting to feel faded to me, and a I wanted a cool new look for summer time. So this one is a little brighter and feels more like a gaming feel. Anyhow I am currently working on a cool new header for it. So that will be up soon. There are a few other little things that I am tweaking but for the most part everything should work fine. If not just let me know.

Shadow

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
well u already kno i like it and by the way nice color change

Stream:

A

AJ aka Falcon

Jeff!!... Nice Job Man..this Website Is The Best Man... I Will Give U A 12 Out Of A 10... :d

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
There was a couple ppl who preferred the old layout. So I set it up so you can pick whichever one you want. Just go to your USERCP>>EDIT OPTIONS>>SELECT FORUM SKIN>> Then there you can select the skin you want. The old one was "War Torn", and then there is the default vBulletin one which is just well..."Plain Ass vB Default". But I never applied any hacks to the default vB one so just be prepared not to have any of the cool extras that the others do, like the DIZZLER and a few other things.

You can also select the skin you want by scrolling down to the bottom of the site and looking for a drop down menu that has the names of the skins in it. Then just pick the one you want, but this isn't a permanent set. It will convert back to the default one once you delete your cookies.

Shadow out.