New MOH Game?

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
Danger Close now “working on the next Medal of Honor
Danger Close has confirmed it’s developing a new Medal of Honor title on its blog this evening.

DC producer Greg Goodrich kicked off a blog post entitled “In case you were wondering…” by saying: “Yes, Danger Close is currently working on the next Medal of Honor.”

Goodrich continued: “Since our launch last October, we’ve studied, listened and absorbed much of your feedback and are very excited to be marching forward on the next title. We can’t wait to tell you more about it, so check back often to the website and the fan page on Facebook.

“It’s going to be a fun ride for the Medal of Honor franchise. We are happy to have you aboard.”

Danger Close rebooted the series last October alongside Battlefield developer DICE. It went on to sell 5 million units since its launch.

The EALA studio was thought to be working on a new project before tonight’s confirmation. The studio was hiring for an “unannounced AAA first person shooter title” as recently as early January.

EA CEO John Riccitiello said in the company’s Q2 financial call in October that the game, despite reviewing in the “mid-70s”, was a “clear success and consumer feedback has been strong and its a franchise we can successfully continue in the future.”

Crytek: PS3 owners “can probably hope” for Crysis 2 demo, “you can imagine we’re doing some” DLC
Crysis 2 producer Nathan Camarillo has given the clearest hint yet that PS3 owners could still see a Crysis 2 demo before launch.

Speaking at a recent EA event to PSU, Camarillo apparently said in a coy way that it wants “as many people” to try out the game “as possible.”

“We want as many people to play Crysis 2 as possible,” he said. “I can’t say anything too specific … we haven’t announced [the demo] yet.”

So far, only Xbox 360 has gotten a demo with the multiplayer beta. Crytek confirmed earlier this week a March 1 launch for the PC beta.

On the subject of DLC, Camarillo seemingly confirmed that Crytek was working on DLC for the game.

“You can imagine we will [support Crysis 2 with downloadable content],” said Camarillo.

“”It’s a big game and there’s a lot of fun to be had, so you can imagine we’re doing some [DLC], but I can’t say specifically what it is yet.”

He added there wouldn’t be any issues with the PS3 version compared to the 360 version.

“People can try to find them [disparities], but they won’t find anything. hey both run great, they both play great whether you’re playing single-player or multiplayer — they’re identical offerings. The quality is outstanding on both of them; there’s really no difference.”

Crysis 2 releases on March 22 in the US and March 25 in Europe for PS3, 360 and PC.

Crytek has revealed that its CryEngine suite is compatible with NGP.

According to PushSquare, the news was announced via an SCE press-release which lists engines and middle-ware which are compatible with the upcoming handheld.

Here’s the list, some of which has already been announced:

Game Engines
Blitz Games -BlitzTech
Crytek – Cryengine
Epic Games – Unreal Engine
Terminal Reality – Infernal Engine
Trinigy – Trinigy
Vicious Cycle – Vicious Engine

Physics/AI/Animation
Havok
NaturalMotion

Audio
Audiokinetic
CRI Middleware
Firelight Technologies
RAD Game Tools

User Interface
AiLive
Scaleform

NGP is expected sometime later this year.

Source: vg247.com
___
Anyways, Ive been inactive for a while cause ive been focusing on school shit and stuff. Will be getting active after 1 more week. Exams coming up T_T...

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
not to excited on the next MOH, if they have a better Campaign and Online private matches than the 1st one then i might reconsider.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Make a new MOH because the previous one was so good, right?

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
i dint see moh making a big hit i dont thikn making a new one is going to be good either with new games coming out soon and shit i doubt it will workd

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
i think there making a new moh because they know that the other one failed lack to certain things

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
My theory- the first moh sucked so badly that they realised DLC wouldn't be enough to fix it, so they just restarted from scratch

The Original Medal of Honor's were the bomb they should just stick with World War Two Games.Oh here is how much a PsP "NGP" gonna cost and when it comes out.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUNx0wew4LQ
i am 99% sure that the picture in that video is photoshopped

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
Theres only one way to find out if the Nintendo 3D's comes out in 3/27/11 and coast $249.99 then the PSP "NGP" gonna be the same.Yet the waiting game begin.