NEW HALO 3 LEAGUE

Stream:

H

HMM KoNFLict

Hello Everyone,
My Name is HMM KoNFLicT - I am the owner and founder of Halo Match Maker.
Halo Match Maker is to be the best Halo 3 League, (Better then game battles) This halo 3 league
is specific to Halo 3. The league has just been designed inside of a Beta server and has come out
and became live as of yesterday. I ask you to join the league. We are going to be big.

Admin Positions Available
- Free email account (yourname@halomatchmaker.com)
---Unlimited Inbox
---Unlimited Upload / Message
---Unlimited Bandwidth
- Free Sub Domain and cpanel access with which you can do anything with
- Access to Very own HMM League C Panel ( Easy to Manage League )

Our League - Its not just some league everyone runs of their fourms and you make matches there and then
go play! - This is legit. Our League Engine contains:

- Custom and Fully Automated Halo Match Finder
- All Maps / Gametypes ( To Be included, for now you can choose)
- All MLG gametypes ( Will have both MLG Ladder and Regular H3 Ladder)
- Custom Team Rankings ( Automated )
- NEW** War Light ( Choose whether or not you are Accepting Matches, Automatically puts you
as an available peer in the Match Finder.
- Challenge, Challenge any team.
- Reporting ! - One team reports, the other confirms or vs versa. - What makes the league the best
Is the fact that you can dispute the match records and contact an Admin Immediately, - automatically.
- Support Tickets, we offer free support tickets in which you can contact us without email but through the site
quickly and easily.
-Free Agents ( You can list your self as one and anyone can send you a team invite, automatic suggestions based on rank.
Can be maunal as well.
Tournaments ( We will be hosting Lan Tournaments sometime soon once this gets going in many cites in order to promote ourselves. The
Prizes will be big with a small entrance fee.

We need players, It is the Second day of launch. Lets Make this the best Halo 3 League!

Thanks everyone. - HMM KoNFLicT

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
Console: Headset:
i guarantee you it is nothing like gamebattles and ur wasting ur time trying to come up with somethin like it because u have no name for yourself, GB has a $5000 ladder for h3 up now, do u have $5000 to give away? i didn't think so, so quit tryin to promote ur gay site and get off ours

ty :)