Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 1 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

Nem WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

H

Havoc

well then maybe your vision of the truth is a bit warped. because it came off as prertty disrespectfu;.
wat did i say besides i neva see u online and ur neva at practice???????? isnt that the truth were u at any practices?????

Stream:

DM Cab

Sergeant Major
Console: Headset:
First off, I never made plans that I got credit for Cabster, and the only reason that you dont think the same as us is because you are his friend, and he doesnt do this stuff to you.
idgaf if i was in ur Position 2.. and u did try 2 do sumthing ,, u said we need 2 do practices and do other stuff.. and weve been doing dat for a while.. then u and idk Lin/Murf/FuZ started 2 say the same shit.

Stream:

E

Ender

...I have been at the practices and you have still yet to add me, or even message me. Plus you missed yesterdays? what was that all about?

Stream:

H

Havoc

u know wat then i guess im gonna have 2 start ignorin ppl so i dont come off "disrespectful"

Stream:

H

Havoc

...I have been at the practices and you have still yet to add me, or even message me. Plus you missed yesterdays? what was that all about?
WOW the first pracrtice i hav ever missed since i have been in this clan and i couldnt make it i had 2 take care of a family member that came out of the hospital

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
This thread has made it's point already. Now it's just an argument that we don't need.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.