My Plan for PS3

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Well guys, I regret to inform you that I will not be trying out for the Black Ops team come this November.

Reasons Why:

1. Can't even connect well on games without dedicated servers ex; Call of Duty's

2. Mic has horrible feedback and would be a huge downfall in a GB.

So I plan to stick to BC2 for as long as I possibly can, or even be in an MOH team if there is one, at the same time. Don't worry I am still getting Black Ops so I can chill with you guys but Battlefield is my calling for the time being. I will forever continue to serve with pride and distinction as a proud bearer of the clan that is DM so help me God. I hope you all can understand.

- Josh

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
Console: Headset:
Understood. Same w me, i like mw2 but im horrible at it. im gettin black ops and moh, to play w my friends. but i like bfbc2 better

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Yeah Battlefield never gets old. It's where I really started out with a full potential almost 6 years ago now. Brings tears to my eyes man, miss the old days!

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i hate call of duty too lol but if DM gonna get BO then i mite then also..im practicing in BC2 so i can kind of be ready for MOH...and i hope you wont hate MOH =o

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
hope MOH going to be like BC2 but like a modern warfare setting e.g m4's , m16's guns...

Stream:

C

Coolking101

MOH had dedicated servers like BC2 :) So I'll have good luck with it

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Fuck yea! lol.I think im gonna join BC2 not COD BO...... cuz like i need practice first. I more like BC2 tho. Im getting BO to chill with DM!

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
just to let yall know, im still MLG material for bc2.went into pub yest nd pwned wit M95 XD