my fucked up psp

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHuvAaeJtcQ[/ame]

yeah thats my psp, i dont think im gonna buy my 4th psp...

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
OMG BEAST NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! BUY YOUR 4TH!!!! ive only had one though

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
i had 3 PSP's back in the days.lol
2 broke, 3rd one is still kicking and screaming.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Beast let me buy your broken psp's,and with the money you get buy a brand new one bro ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
yea dude just go on exbay you can buy a new LCD screen for like 30 bucks. and it takes like 2 minutes to replace.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I would sell you one of my phats.
Thats a sick red psp tho.

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
Iv'e gone through 3 PSP's and now getting my 4th sometime in the future it's just so hard not to mod it!!!

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
im on my 6th...only bricked one...and others sold. now i have 3

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
1st PSP (Phat)- Got in 04 took apart and saved parts after broke. (Thank god I did)

2nd PSP (Phat)- Got it for my B-Day at the end of 06 bricked then fried motherboard used spare parts from 1st PSP (motherboard) and unbricked it =)

3rd PSP (Slim)- Loved this PSP untill I corrupted the ID Storage keys was rendered useless could not go online or play UMD's so I sold it at gamestop for $40 hehe they never checked the online thing =)

I still have my 2nd PSP it just has a broken screen and my 1st one still has spare parts here and there, I sold the screen and UMD drive's to some kids for $100 I took UMD drives out because I used CSO's so who the hell needs UMD's LOL!

I want a whole new PSP though because this one has been taken apart so many times it's not as tight fitting as it used to be, and my next one I vow to never take apart, that seems to be the main reason they break hence my 1st and 2nd ones... LOL!

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
Hmmm Gamestop sells PSP's for $119 fuck yea! I heard sometimes gamestop PSP's are better than the original I don't know how that can be but whatever!