Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
my cod4 sniping montage i made for fun.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzlwJkOS9ho[/ame]

Stream:

A

A20 BuZZeD

Nice feagle, ur not bad, i think ur really good, i have no idea how u got so many nubs to run down that way tho LMAO, I wish that would happen to me...But nice job

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Nice feagle, ur not bad, i think ur really good, i have no idea how u got so many nubs to run down that way tho LMAO, I wish that would happen to me...But nice job
feagle what file types where those vids? Cus i still have Elements on my PC.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
the ones im uploaded were .mov wich is used allot on video camereas cameras that take video and cma quaters. then once uwishing editing clips and music u can go click a tab under sharing and click upload to youtube or somthing like that and it will convert the file and upload it.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
the ones im uploaded were .mov wich is used allot on video camereas cameras that take video and cma quaters. then once uwishing editing clips and music u can go click a tab under sharing and click upload to youtube or somthing like that and it will convert the file and upload it.
lucky bastard, nice job on the vids.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Nice vid Eag... you are still an R700 nub -.-

I lol'd when you were sniping on VACANT!

I liked that spot you had on Pipeline where you sniped all the jackasses up on the hills... I'm gonna try that out.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
lol dude that must have taken you a long time cuz ive never seen you snipe like that and try sniping one whole game like if it was a montage thats really fun :D

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
ok im gunna personaly respond to evry coment:

cpt: vactant is a great place to snipe u just snipe from where i was and dont go to the far bomb placemtent place. also that spot on pipeline only works in search and destroy cuz otherwise the spawns rnt exactly where u want them but its a great spot.

l4w: thanks and i just pick a random song from a list

busta: i would but it woulndt work like that unless i spectated u and i dont die ... EVER lol jk

Flip: i suck at no scopes so i wasnt even gunna atempt it but i figured what the hell lol

riddler: that was seriusly only like 10 search and destroy games u h8er lol

and draco: i used a digital camera that records videos and it has pretty good quality

thanks evry1 :dance9bh:

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
titan i aint a hater you know i can bust out triple the headshots you got in that montague in one game shit ive gotten 28 headshots in a game once most through smoke and/or a wall