My bitch ass is back =]

Stream:

R

Raw_War

Hey its clutch.

Before this starts out, im not going to ask to come back to DM. I know you all hate me or dont really care but its chill =]

Ever since i stop'd playin because of my psp being broken i have been saving up every little bit of money i can. Finally got enough to get a PSP 3000. Theres a PSP 3000 core package thing for 170 which is perfect. Im just gonna be playing mohh2 and Ftb2 and looking foward to seeing familiar faces =]. I am just gonna be using my JpM CLuTcH account on mohh2. And a un decided one on ftb2. Maybe in a couple weeks ill get RR. Yuppers just wanted to say sup. Pce out =]

P.S.....

Whoever said Pein and Clutch were the same person...Whut the phuck kinda lie is that? Pein is a faggot. He wishes he was as good as i was WITHOUT hacks. Fuckin queef.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Console: Headset:
OMG Clutch! wadup man its me 3LD3R look how far ive come since u told me not to quit... thanx a bunch bro!!

Stream:

R

Raw_War

Hehe all good greetings except Ete. O well I love you eternal stupid ass cracka =]

Anywho...ELDER bro i told you you just have to wait =] Im hella happy for you and you are so so so welcome.

Pro My accounts...i had tons dude. I can admit i was a clan hopper. Butt here are the ones i remember in ORRDER! =]

1. joe4jesus - rank 112, accidently deleted (fuck)

2. ThOrNofCaRbOn - rank 410, erased because of "clan rules" (fuckn sluts)

3. Toxic CaRbOn
4. MVP or MP? idr, Freedom
5. SF Darkness
6. VIP Darkness, non of these really fuckn mattered (gay clans)(((there was like 15 more just cant remember)))

7. GKM Xcaliber =] this was the account i started using Bar by and got inspired to do so by...sadly OA GoDoFWaR

8. GF CaRbOn <3 lol. First REAL clan i was in. Rank was 274 until i got hacked by AAO. I miss this account alot. And of course i had More GF names in the future when i (brought it back...failed)

9. T20 CARBON
10. PL CARBON (i made this and was a great clan that could have went far with the members i had and the skill we had as a team. But i was a queef and quit.

11. TS CaRbOn or somethin i forgot. Another failed clan i made

12. AAO CLuTcH, this is where my clutch name started. Yes i lied my way into AAO which was a mistake...they later found out and cut me. (btw i have never had CFW or hacked) LoLLiS used photo shop.

12. DM CLuTcH <3 =] <3 hehe. This was probly the best clan i have ever ever ever ever been in or will ever be in. The friendship of the leaders and gamers in positions below and everything in DM is perfect. I took it for granted, sadly. I had a great rank it was like close to 200 and going closer to 1 fast. And of course half of AAO hacked me taking turns. I think it still exists. Not sure....

Lastly... =]

13. AoA Fallen...wtf? lol. I was in the clan for 3 hours psp broke stop'd playing till yesterday when i figured out to plug my broken psp into the tv. Which is not HD so it is half screened black and white and very small. But i can still shoot fuckers =]

Sorry to make it so long pro. I hope you read it all it explains alot. =]

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Back.....for what...you going to be another pr0 or ren around the site?