My application MOHH1

Stream:

?

`

In game names: OD ShOtUp, im ReNeGaDe, ShOtUp RAW, MurdaDr0p

Past clans: OD, R4W, PI, TG

Weapons: Skilled/Master wid Tommy, STG44, Bar, m1, SG

War experiance: yes

I can lead a clan well an kno how to keep a clan good, im also 1 of the best at mohh or used 2 be lol :doublefuckyou:

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Honestly guys, If Ren was serious about this. I say give him a shot. I like him. Ren..... U do realize you would have to start as a recruit tho, and work your way up, Just like we all did. Are u sure you could go from leading a clan as great as OD, to taking orders?

Stream:

?

`

OD was gud until my psp started bein a bitch for like a month so i was off an on then it jus broke completely so i cudnt get on so most OD quit coz none of the other leaders did shit wen i cudnt play.

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
alright man....idk how to say this, but i wouldn't think you would just join DM out of nowhere. You were tlaking shit about us since forever. Idk, i guess you'll have to gain our trust first.

Stream:

X15 SiiK3sT

Sergeant
ive neva talkd shit on DM as a clan jus random ppl i had run-ins wid inda past...an most of da time im jus messin around.

-GH-

Stream:

X15 SiiK3sT

Sergeant
this is a real app, an i am willing to work my way thru DMs ranks :)

also ill train any DMs i think need tips on wars n stuff

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Alllright....First of all, you seem cool when your not talking shit, and your good too. Just tell me when me or Highfly can try you out. Or, just come to one of our scrims sometime.

-GH-

Stream:

X15 SiiK3sT

Sergeant
r u sure a tryout is really neccesary lol i lead OD 2 beat PI's best hackers :)
an my 1v1 record speaks 4 itself ive beat:

R4W ballinn
ares
PI Ruthl3ss (3 times)
PI vult r
gods hero
Morb
Locks
LM2shortRAY
X15 Agent
Redcap
PI 1killer3
Hova
PIwillrise
Patriot
Metalhead
HighFlya
nitefrc3

wins an losses combined wen i kept track i was 120-18

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
As Jok3r would say: Return the game!

JKJK.

This really strikes me as a "lolz guys let's all join DM and then once we get into the system we can F shit up" but I guess it's not my place to judge. If they can pass tryouts and the commanders admit them, maybe keep them on probationary status (DM in their name but still blue) for a while, until they demonstrate that they are going to be loyal.

Stream:

X15 SiiK3sT

Sergeant
like the way all the less skilled people hav joined DM? (no offence) also ders no1 else jus me on my own.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Hmm, ren you never beat Ballinn ik that for a fact, and you only beat ares once then he shut you out 10-0
wtfsmilie, ren yer a good friend on mohh of mine and i dont think you would do any sneaky shit but i just want you to know.. your only gunna get one chance and thats it.. so this better be serious and if its not your just kickin yourself in the ass.

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
i say give him a shot, plus he might join for mohh2, and he pwns there

Stream:

X15 SiiK3sT

Sergeant
sigma ares beat me 10-0 a LONG time ago wen i wasnt even gud...then i got betta an beat him twice. an i did beat ballinn ask him. i even hav pics.