MW3 Reveal Trailer

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
Definitely looks like it's down with the sickness :D

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3mXeW03QvcE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stream:

C

Coolking101

GERMANY!! Lol and in the beginning they have a good showing of the new One World Trade Center in Lower Manhattan. I actually saw the first ever beam being laid for it in August 09.

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
Overhype same shit year after year i bet there still using the same game engine for the past 4 game's have done...

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
LOL. It kinda looks amazing but they should put more graphics into it. But still, Its good and will be buying it :D. I guess one weapon in the MP is the classic MP5 (COD4). Look at the England part :D.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Wow! Actually looks good! And anyone else think the graphics were better? (Of course better than BOs.)

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
so, how much u wanna bet that this game is gonna have the same niggas, (soap n price) and the whole shit storm is because of some crazy ass russian bastard? (Cod4, mw2, BO)

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
When I played CoD4 campaign, my mind was completely blown at how cool it was. Then I played the multiplayer and it was the greatest video game experience ever.

MW2 comes out: Campaign is incredible, and multiplayer was different, but still really fun.

Based on those 2, I will get this one for sure. I'll trade in BO in a heartbeat (Ill miss tomahawks, but thats it)

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
When I played CoD4 campaign, my mind was completely blown at how cool it was. Then I played the multiplayer and it was the greatest video game experience ever.

MW2 comes out: Campaign is incredible, and multiplayer was different, but still really fun.

Based on those 2, I will get this one for sure. I'll trade in BO in a heartbeat (Ill miss tomahawks, but thats it)
Coduh 4uh cannot be beaten

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Overhype same shit year after year i bet there still using the same game engine for the past 4 game's have done...
We get the point. Stop bitching at everything that has CoD at the beginning.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
I watched this video again, and i decided that I am going to get it.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
GERMANY!! Lol and in the beginning they have a good showing of the new One World Trade Center in Lower Manhattan. I actually saw the first ever beam being laid for it in August 09.
Thats a really good catch! never would have noticed it

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
same... same... same... same... CoD4=POONZOR!!!
WaW= meh.... cept HC SnD....
Mw2=Meh..... Commando sucks & too much death from above!
BO= meh.... FIX THE LAG
MW3= More Poonzor please?

Ill get this game, all the above are better than 90% of the games that have been released in the last while