mw2 ps3 rape

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
so we had a 6 man party for awhile and we were doin alright so i decided to take pics. all in mosh pit:

lol heres my highest kill streak to start the games. i got a supply drop that had a helicopter and then i had a pave low and a harrier strike AND a chopper gunner which got like 12 kills. I have no clue how i got all those kill streaks lmao. but yeeeah this was all killstreaks.

next game:

lol cctf was fun. i was running flags

sabatage is mad gay

more homo sabatage

god i was raping hard this game, i love skid row

these guys were shit talking before the game then they left after we planted it lol. me and blazer carried.

my k/d

my win ratio

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
lol i dont remember the second game i had most killz n highest k/d spread n was in last on our team.. it was prolly domo n i dont cap flags so..

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
thos r prtty gud ive gotten better tho nd thos guys r nubs tits get better challengers

ur prtty gud tho

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
the only reason my K/D is so bad is cuz my cousin played on profile.. WITHOUT ASKING! it was 1.55 in the beggining, now its 1.16

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
that sabotage game on scrapeyard was unbelieveable, i was raping them a new asshole btw look at that fake 402 lol

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
My win ratio is terrible because I played lots of DoMo and didn't go for flags, I think it's like 0.90 now cause i've been playing shit loads of search, i have a 2.06 k/d though :) Good shit guys

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
lmao ps3.

My k/d is 2.22 w/l is over 2.0, ive gotten 8 nukes im a level 52

Stream:

D

den24cb

My k/d is 2.35. My w/l is only about 1.09 because of the same reason as sk pointed out. I've only got 1 nuke so far cuz I play alotta search. Those things are so easy to get once you get the chopper gunner. I'd have to say my favorite weapon so far is the ACR. I can do anything with it.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Nice pics Feag, and PS3 gj reppin DM!

I haven't gotten any nukes yet, but I don't have it as an active streak reward, did you guys get them in drops?

And SK I hear ya about not going for flags in DOM, I always do that so my wins arent great. One DOM game I went 50-13 on that Brazil level (Favela?)

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Nice pics Feag, and PS3 gj reppin DM!

I haven't gotten any nukes yet, but I don't have it as an active streak reward, did you guys get them in drops?

And SK I hear ya about not going for flags in DOM, I always do that so my wins arent great. One DOM game I went 50-13 on that Brazil level (Favela?)
Yeah it's called Favela. And dam nice statz FeaGleTiTs.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Dam, i sux at this game, but it sure is fun to play, im not even going to say my K.D cuz i dont want to embarase myself. :idk:

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
my K/D is 1.37, I had some friends play on it haha and its going up cuz I mostly win in FFA

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member

See ridd i told you i was good at FFA's. I won every game before this too. I played about 5 games after you left, this was the last one =]