MW2 Dubz strategies plz?

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Ok so me and DeadMemories have a dubz team and well... we always seem to get pwnt... so if anyone has any strategies or can find some, can you please post them here? I realize we need to get better at talking to each other. But its more then that. Thanks for the help...

...To the Bambi Caave!

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
well dude here. mover together as a team know your callouts in each map, have like code names for specific parts of the map that are important to know. always have cover and be ready to take cover if a shot is fired. check your surroundings carefully before moving on and what not man this is for SnD btw i dont know shit else for any other matches but TDM just camp

Stream:

D

den24cb

Here's the basis. Use akimbo models, and tactical insertions. Then you have a guarunteed victory.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Here's the basis. Use akimbo models, and tactical insertions. Then you have a guarunteed victory.
lol hes basically right. the models all ridiculously overpowered. CAMP RELAY HARD TOO. only do TDM. camping helps u win but it makes u guys look like fags

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
their isnt really "strats" unless your like going for national championships (PcL) other than that just do what you do bestt. Me and my teams have never had any types of strats, just played to the best of our ability.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
well yeah i forgot, always call people out and make sure you use ninja pro so you can hear footsteps... if you don't have a headset i highly recommend getting one. just play smart.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
yea strategies dont realy work that well but if u want to call hardcore camping a stratagy it will probably work.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
yea strategies dont realy work that well but if u want to call hardcore camping a stratagy it will probably work.
I remember when Me and some other dude that I know forgot about did this in CoD4. Our record for dubs was 12-2 and the game never ended by score but only time. Hardcore Camping on GB = WIN (if you like to piss people off)

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
Dude..

Use Scavanger pro, Cold Blooded Pro, Ninja Pro.

I use the scar h with silencer.

Use tacs and models

And i use flashgrenades.

That how i got my 50 killstreak.! :) and my ten nukes.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
how my ne grillz did it is a person walk in front of da other person by 5 or six feet n the guy behind him has ninja so they cant hear u n since teams usually camp in groups its really a 2 for one kill cuz wen i see him get takin of i see where the shots came from n get both of em...

Stream:

R

ReminderR

lmao happens 2 us all the time den pretty much sums it up oh and use the acr/scar or m4 they are guns that have never been used b4

Stream:

D

den24cb

Yea the acr man, pretty sure my dog would be able to get a kill with it.

But seriously play smart, don't run around like a douchebag because you'll just get railed and frustrated. Get a headset if you can, makes it so much easier. Especially with the idiots who don't use ninja pro, they basically run around like a fuckin clown. Also try and take pics if you can, because a lot of kids dispute..

Stream:

S

Suhhlect

haha ye about that den we do it 2 make kids mad that gb is their life oh not 2 mention den broke his mw2 disk for getting so mad on insertions their just that gay::cheers

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
thanks guys. btw we have mics we just dont talk to each other much @ den.

Stream:

D

den24cb

Oh by headset I meant gaming headset. Like turtle beach or tritton.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
you dont really need a headset like those dude. you just need one for comunication. and use a silenced wepon with silenced akimbo glocks, bling pro, cold blooded pro, and ninja pro

i havent tested it yet cuz i still need cold blood pro and ninja pro

Stream:

S

Suhhlect

Yea you DONT need one, if you wanna lose.
yea u need a turtle beach or trittons for gamebattles cuz their are some dumb asses that run around without ninja pro and cold blooded? is this a joke cmon no stopping power on a p90 sometimes takes like 2 clips just ask den wen he had lightweight on and akimbo models is just plain out an outrage their 2 gud like the acr bling pro is an upgrade but i lose ammo fat so scavenger pro