Modern Warfare 4 confirmed ? Neversoft Developer. Not IW.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Modern Warfare 4 details leaked by Neversoft insider – Report

The next instalment of Call of Duty’s Modern Warfare series is rumoured to be in development at Neversoft, an insider has claimed. Back in July job postings linked the Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater studio to Activision’s shooter franchise, and now an alleged insider has let slip some new details on the game.

Se7ensins is reporting that an informant from Neversoft has revealed information regarding concept art created by the studio and several in-game features.

The informant told the site, “It’s another MW game. There’s something called, ‘Drone Survaillance’. They’re working on ‘HALO’ jumps (High Altitude; Low X.) There is a level under ice. There is cloaking tech. Somethin called a ‘Dominator UAV’.”

The article stretches out the facts and offers little besides this quote, so the jury is still out on this one.

We’ve asked Activision for comment.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/08/24/modern-warfare-4-details-leaked-by-neversoft-insider-report/

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Black ops 2 should be the last game, cuz then they start hitting halo territory

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
another one? you fucking kidding me? im not buying after what they did to mw3 and it'll be interesting seeing how they goin pick up the storyline at the end or its a new campaign?

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
neversoft?....tony hawk?.....

da fuq.......so now we'll be able to drive skateboards with exlposive's?

I hope there's a perk with which I can do some slick Tony Hawk pro-liek moves with my skateboard with akimbo FMG machine pistols with 200 rounds mag pouches and a C4 strapped to my ass that detonates when I get shot....while getting the revenge accolade from the c4's shockwave across map.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
MW3 was so bad, but it still sold rather well. All they care about is money at this point, because they know all the 12 year olds will be begging their parents to buy them another modern warfare game. If they make MW4 I am not buying no matter how many things they add.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
What this guy said^.

MW sucks my nutsack.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
MW revolutionised CoD and pretty much MADE it what it is today... Now, the MW series is just destroying it.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
was never a cod fan but yeah they ruined that series after cod4 in my opinion.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Naaa w@w was good and black ops was decent. IMO IW started a series and treyarc slowly made it better. cod never had big jumps.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
^^ it all got destroy when mw3 came out...
Out of curiosity, what's so bad about MW3? It's an alright game, but you keep acting like its a game so shitty that the developers deserve death. C'mon now.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Out of curiosity, what's so bad about MW3? It's an alright game, but you keep acting like its a game so shitty that the developers deserve death. C'mon now.
1. knifing bs
2. I shoot guy first, he shoots back, he kills me. (ViceVersa)
3. small ass maps
4. it's basically mw2
5. lag

they deserve death for being lazy.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
In all honesty I have fun playing it. Yeah it gets fustrating with insta-drop bs, but other than that they made improvements. I mean n00b tubes were extremely fustrating. Especially on Afghan and Skidrow. Dead mans hand got fustrating, but the thing I think every1 hates is the spawn system. Anybody watch that trap on Terminal? No way any1 can get out of that. I also like support, because I am that type of player. I run ballistic vests all the time. Drop zone is so fun because it caters to all players and no one takes it seriously.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I wud have named more things but hadn't played the game long enough cuz itz bad.
Not getting any more modern warfare or infiniti ward cod games.
Only thing about mw3 I enjoyed was the Campaign

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
idk i thought mw3 would be amazing but i find myself playing BO more and more lol.. the only reason i really play mw3 anymore is to rush nubs with the mp7

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
1. knifing bs
2. I shoot guy first, he shoots back, he kills me. (ViceVersa)
3. small ass maps
4. it's basically mw2
5. lag

they deserve death for being lazy.
1. I agree with you there.
2. Then maybe he simply TURNED ON YOU.
3. Agreed. Multiplayer Maps are the worst thing in this game.
4. It's a sequel, you should expect some similarities. But it's definitely not the same as MW2.
5. Fix your McDonald's connection :)