Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
It seems almost too much in terms of killstreaks

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
Yo I think this is fake cause when COD MW3 release there demo in E3 2011 the screen in the bottom said Atomic Bomb 18 Kill streak

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
i wouldn't mind this, and I doubt a nuke is going to be just 18 kills.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Two different ghost perks? Looks like killstreaks are going to be pointless.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
Did they not learn from Black Ops that mortar team was almost completely useless? And now they're making it a 9 killstreak. Please.

no you just dont know how to use it

easy since there will be hacked care package use the package drop it people will come in then u get kills since poeple usually always want ur stuff once u die or leave drop the mortar team really close to the package get kills from that then you will get the kill or kills from thepackage

its pretty much what i use on cod sentry gun, napalm strike and mortar team

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Yeah you just need to know how to use a mortar team. Don't call it in until you know where thu are spawning or until you have a UAV up

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Yeah you just need to know how to use a mortar team. Don't call it in until you know where thu are spawning or until you have a UAV up
Obviously. I never use mortars without UAV. But they really didn't have to make it a 9 killstreak. And Duke, I played alot of Search pubs, so when I get mortars and don't get kills, it really gets to me. But whatever.