1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
It's most likely meant to be cinematic since it is obviously campaign

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Have you seen xbox e3? the start is MW3 looks good theres weapons like ak74u,p90 looks like there gonna be secondary weapons like g18 and aa12:D
Yeah it's fucking gay when the AA-12 is a secondary. Fuck that gun. Also, machine pistols are hella gay too. This game is going to be broken.

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
Yeah it's fucking gay when the AA-12 is a secondary. Fuck that gun. Also, machine pistols are hella gay too. This game is going to be broken.
lol dude its better then black ops secondarys where mosty everyone runs strela 3 because secondarys like pistols or specials are fcking worseless and weak.

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
And if machine pistols and shotguns are secondarys= less strelas

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
And here I was thinking Nat was a BF fanboy :eek:

But the gameplay doesnt seem that great.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
lol yea and UR gonna be over this cuz UR gonna say it's like MW2 it's better then black ops and it's newer!!

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Well,l it's probably one of the "Push fowards, this isn't that epic mission".
I'm not gonna judge it from one mission.
And the champaign is being made by IW, and IW is only doing that.
MP will probably be a bit different.

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
They might as well have shown multiplayer since thats the only thing people want to see.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
the only reason it looks shitty is because it IS a shitty RECORDING

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
lol dude its better then black ops secondarys where mosty everyone runs strela 3 because secondarys like pistols or specials are fcking worseless and weak.

Well it's not the games fault you suck with a Magnum which is not weak =)

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
looks gay just like i thought
Even tho it does look gay I guarantee you that everybody is going to get it because look at Black Ops that shit was gay as well and everybody still got it and still plays it so weather the game sucks or not everybody is going to get it and Plus like FlyMex said it's going to be better than Black Ops regardless because it's going to be just like Mw2 which was a beast as game.