me tryout

Stream:

DM Chosen1

COD5 Commander
Console: Headset:
yo name is vp victory, i started playin moh2 about a while ago but was always a nub lol..talked to some people online and said dm was the best.. i have had 2 solo acc, one i ranked 755...i really wanna be aparrt of dm and get better in the clan..i have no intention of ever leavin and i just wanna work hard on my rank..i will be out of town the next 3 days so if i could get a tryout when i get back that would be awesome. ty

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
I think somebody will be on to try u out when you get back. You can ask CptReilly, BtmnRul, Beast, or myself. However we have been pretty busy as of late, but I'm sure one of us can find the time...

Stream:

DM Chosen1

COD5 Commander
ok thanks man.....i just got back in town but i got school tommorw:furious: Any way i can get a tryout tommorow night? around 9 or 10? If not what about thursday around 3 30 or 4?? ...thanks again! what do i neeed to do to tryout also?

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I like this kid, hes got good intentions and has his mind where it needs to be. I think he will make a good addition to our team. We need dedicated and loyal players like him. I say we let him in.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
He's been KiK'N around for a week or so, he seems to fit the ''personality'' we like, Hope u make it in the skill department! Cause i second WUNNY's comment!

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
ok well so i tried this guy out asked him a few questions like has he ever heard of me or any other DM and he said no then asked how long hes been playing he said about 2 months. so i got a little worried at that point didnt think he was gonna be to good but i still tried him out anyways. So i got in he made the game and all we used in the beggining were nades i didnt intend of that but we just used them to start off. So he was really good at nades he actually killed me when i was right next to him two times, and he didnt kill himself when i ran at him, idk many ppl that can do that. So then we i said ok just use guns now. so for ten minutes we both chose to use bar. He was also good with bar. then i said try tommy and that is his weakest spot hes not terrible with it but needs some work. then we used stg for another 10 and just like bar he was decent with that. So before i ended tryout he had to go. From what i saw of this kid id say he is really good and it takes quite a bit of goodness for me to actually say someones good. So i had one problem he stood still sometimes and just waited for me to come to him. But Cpt or Bat ik u trust me but last time i didnt recruit a reliable player so could one of u guys second my opinion. I think this kid is good enough.Hes got the talent and seems like a really nice trustworthy guy so i say either bat or cpt wars with him to decide if he makes it

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Thanks for trying him out Beast.

I still have some finicky wifi, but I will try to get on and try him out soon.

Sounds like he is impressing people personality-wise... that's what I like to hear.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
No Good With The Tommy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Hell No Its Boot Camp Now!