MARK BUEHRLE MAKES HISTORY!!!!!

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
Lol Mark's a beast, I used to use white sox in mlb games.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
First the prez is a sox fan bitch so he'll call any sox player dat does sonething gud. And were u watching da gm he wasnt even pitching gud so yea hes gud but he aint no beast hes Defrnse was helpin him out alot. Wise made a BA catch too

AND for the record I AM A DIE HARD Cubs FAN. Dude some sox fans only "fans" bc dey won the WS. Now that is PATHETIC

Last edited:
Stream:

D CeLpH M

1st Lieutenant
buerhle is by far one of the most underrated pitchers in the league. he has been consistently good his whole career and still gets looked passed because the white sox dont have the ''best'' team. he also has one of the best pickoff moves in the league and works faster than any other pitcher. if i were a general manager, i would gladly take buerhle because of his consistency and his ability to win without run support.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Ik bro dats y i think its funny how da sox always lookin to trade him

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Roy Halladay is one of the best pitchers in the league, if not the best.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
yea unfortunantly the blue jays cant find a team to trade him away to fantin lol

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
i dont think so either. he is a beast but they need better infielders. thts who they r lookin 4 in the trade

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
i dont want him traded cuz im going to see him play haha

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
dam thts sick man. well u better hope he doesnt get traded. but i heard if the blue jays dont get a decent offer by wednsday they arent gona trade him. so u might b in luck

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
sand im not talkng about no nos im talking about a perfect game n one on base... u fucking nub do u not no wut a perfect game is???

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lol. my bad razor haha. i thought u were talkin bout da no hitter