MARK BUEHRLE MAKES HISTORY!!!!!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Congrats to him, I saw the highlights on sportscenter just now and Obama called him lol.

And I didn't know Randy Moss was so talented! Football and baseball! I think you mean Johnson _(>_<)\

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
That was pretty wicked. You know that out-fielder just became that pitcher's first born son's god-father and everything else lol, totally saved his game and record with that catch. Amazing how many of these perfect games come down to the very last play.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lol. im proud tht he got the perfect game but i am a cubs fan thru and thru

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
i kno they suck now but im feelin a huge offensive outburst soon

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
na dude. it aint pinella. da team is jus retarded at times... especially bradley

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
LOOK bro screw the white sox GO CUBS (first of all) and sandman ur lame how r you a "Cubs Fan" but ur proud of a white sox pitcher throwin a perfect game? Fake fan. AND the Cubs dnt suck bro its just the bats aint poppin rite NA. Also y wuld the fire sweet ol' Lou lol

GO CUBS!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
did i ever tell u that Brody (BearsWin) is a huge whitesox fan?

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
um dude superman id b proud of any pitcher gettin a no no. there have only been 17 pitchers to ever do it in baseball history man so i am happy 4 him gettin the perfect game but im a 100% Cubs fan

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
UGH u disgust me B omfg like dont go there i ive the niga props but i aint proud

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
then super u aint no base ball fan its pathetic tht u cant respect a guy and be proud tht a baseball pitcher got perfect if it wuz n e other team id still be posting it but u wanna try to be a diehard cubs fan and thts ur fault..Ur jusr jelous cuz zembrano isnt gud enough to do tht ur cubs suck dude...we get fone calls from the president how do u feel about urself