L4D Expert Runs, who's in?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Ok so I know we've all been trying to beat Blood Harvest on Expert and it is a pain in the ass, but we mostly only had 3 people so it was mad-uh-gay.

So let's get 4 people who definitely want to do it. Not just Blood Harvest, but all Expert campaigns.

I was reading about other Blood Harvest strategies like using the bathroom or the barn/rafters which apparently slows the tank down.

This week is gonna be way too busy for me but maybe next weekend I can help you guys out.

:barf:ZOMBIE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!:barf:

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
lmao cpt. the zombie rain vid wasnt as good as i hoped, but we can try again :) and i am totally in

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
i am definatley in too!
whenever i do an expert game online theres always one stupid fuck that thinks its funny to kill teammates..

Stream:

MeXiFoRNiA

The Senior Elite
CPT ME,NICK AND U HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IT IN THE PAST MONTH SO IM IN

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I'll try it with you guys sometime. And if its possible to help me get sum acheivments, like Akimbo Assassin and stupid stuff like that.
I got Cr0wn'd tho :D

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I finally got cr0wned. I just go up to dat ho, wait for her to start standing and then (this is the most important part) you gotta yell ON YO KNEES BITCH!, then one shot with auto-shotty to the face should get it.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mY6E225Qvs[/ame]

Left Uh 4 Dead Rap lol

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
LMAO i saw that and forgot to post it lol. the end rap when they are all singin together sux though

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Agreed Mongoose, but Francis' voice was good and the lyrics were pretty funny

I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s[/ame]

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
Im in cpt, i did bat the 1st campaign on expert, and i was almost done beating the 2nd on my own and now i need help with the 2nd 3rd and 4th campaign on expert. ny1 wanna visit my gamertag, it is Demonking D17