Knifing System On Black Ops will be changed

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
Well yea as it says on the title.The COD BO Knifing System will be similar to Counter Strike Knifing System.

We've made some changes to the knife tunables that will be available in the next game update.

We are not currently planning to remove the lunge, make the knife a 2 hit kill in the front, or make you pull it out to use it. These are all good community suggestions that are appropriate for a future game that has a Barebones or Pure version.

That said, after thinking about a bit more, it seemed reasonable that we could do additional (and larger) experiments on the lunge and swipe ranges and see how they play out.

Cheers,

David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar
Source: http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=349742&sid=crdoaicdi04ojio6d177tm9em4

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Knifing can be really gay at times, I hate when i get knifed repetitively but it should be like Halo 1 hit kill from behind, 2 hit kill from the front.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Lol youtube wingsofredemption and watch the commando knife he upload its fkn insane. I hate the knifing bc i dont always hit em wen i try it and i hate when ill have a knife fail then so will the enemy then i try and shoot but he'll lunge at me outta nowhere.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
It's really just the lag like the guy will knife you and not lunge at all on his screen but on yours it shows you moving away but you still get knifed.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Great news posted, thanks :D

I completely agree that the knife collision SUCKS.