kinuhR..

Stream:

I

Ibhkjk

well recently I been getting alot of messages from DM members saying that they want to 1v1 me and that I shouldnt be a commander and stuff..
then today I get in a room and see monkey and snowboard, my two favorite people in this game besides vash and bslaya. and they tell me. *you know, you made R4W, how could you go bail out on us after hearing something false* and I say, well, even if you didnt get beaten, R4W is a little inactive and not as organized as DM, dm has Shadow and alot of other people. then I look back and see Monkey and snowboard, and these guys are partially why I quit R4W, because I rarely saw them and I wanted to play more with them, I love shadow and royal and morb alot but I know MonkSdawg. Elite, and prolly Hova dont want me in their clan and they're right, I shouldnt have become commander because i just joined..im sorry but im just going to focus on CS 1.6 right now, i really like all of you but some people are just making it really hard to stay in this clan right now and I dont wanna cause drama, I dont know if ill join another clan, i dont know what i will do but I do know that I like you guys alot and I hope we can still be friends, I just dont want to cause trouble cause if u read the shout history youll see alot of people bash on me, and even when I dont type and just skim around reading what people said, I find people trashing on me about being in DM and already an Officer. I wish you all the best, -kinuhR

Stream:

FallinUp

Sergeant
Console: Headset:
kin i think u should stay in DM, DONT QUIT!!!! and I Think The DM Clan Needs You!!

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Well, kin, you can do whatever you want bro, but I still like you a lot. I have zero problems with you being an officer right off the bat, I went from a regular forum member to SOCOM Commander in about 1 minute LOL. Now, I have no problem with you being a Commander either, but it has to be voted on by the clan and discussed first. I haven't really played with you before, but you do have a lot of respect from the DM's here so you must be good. Also, R4W is a very elite clan, I think you would be great at Commander if you could train us to be that good too. Or train DM, LOL, I forget I'm not in anymore. Which means everything I've written doesn't mean squat and doesn't command one ounce of authority. But I said it in the best interest of the clan. You are cool with me kinuhR, and I'm sure most of the clan is cool with what I said too. Oh, and by the way, no need to leave, or you'll be in the same spot I am. Well, I said what I think buddy. You are fine by me.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Damn I don't know what to say. I'm torn. I'm sad to see you go, but I'm mad that some of our clan mates chased away the best player in the game. That was a quick term here, but our door is always open if you chose to return. Good luck with your CS, Hope it goes well for you. I know there's a fuck of a lot of ppl into that game. But I know you'll own their asses. Till next time...

Shadow

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
awwwwwwwwww man.......wht u just said kinuh means alot to me.........i want u to b commander, and i agree with shadow and jesse, i think tht alot of ppl want u to b a commander in this clan.......and im sure as hell tht i hope u stay with DM, and dont quit mohh....it just wont b the same without u man........and about u sayn tht elite, monksdawg, and hova dont lik u.......im prty sure tht hova liks u now........but i dont kno wht happened with monksdawg and elite.........anyways, thts only 2 ppl who dont lik uthink about the other 20 members who want u in this clan with open arms......................well i hope u dont leave, and i strongly hope u stay DM, but i cant stop u :(.......luv ya kniuh lol

Stream:

DM Spartan

2nd Lieutenant
it ok with me if u a DM commando or what ever. The only thing that i want from u is to be nice to other ppl. Don't call them a nub or tell them they suck. it just a game;) .

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Yo kin its your (not biological) bro haha, yeah man glad you in DM aint no doubt about that. But man I know you and I know people tend to get sore about shyt when you leave and whatever. I appreciate you saying that we more active and more organized but that comes with the job. But if you feelin like going back to R4W thats on you bro, it wouldn't be the first time you left DM. But I'd really like for you to stay in DM and I know your not that active because your stuck on CS and the best of luck with that joint. But when we start expanding into more games specifily on the XBOX I know that you will be a very valuble assest (player) for DM. but man I'd love for you to stay in DM since we can and now are in the same clan even though I'm president and you will probably soon be a commander. Remember when we talked about how we should have the student and teacher in the same clan. Well now that can happen and so far it is. Glad to have you and just stay chill man, it's just a game so theres no need to stress over it and shyt. Sall good bro glad for you to be with us. Luv ya to kin youz my 2nd brotha.

Stream:

E

Elite

I dont have a problem with you being in DM, but like the pm I sent you, please understand where I was coming from, you joined so fast, and were trying to be a commander so quik, I know you have the skill to be a very good leader for DM

Its just after what happened with Monk and then you joining the clan, I had a slight consern, but I have pretty much dropped it in my own heart already.