kinuhR is an Officer. DEAL WITH IT!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
If you are the one sending kinuhR these hating ass PMs telling him that he advanced to Officer too fast. You need to get the fuck over it. Seriously.

Me, Royal, Yankee and Morbdy all approved of it. There is no need to send him hate mail. He is a DM and you need to treat him like one. If you have beef, drop it. Get the fuck over it. If you don't like it. Leave the clan and take your negative ass attitude with you.

-Shadow

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
thank you shadow for just telling it, how it is.

his fast move up to officer is fine by me, ive seen him play. great asset to the DM clan in MOHh. so why not. this should be an example, for all you DM trainees (ex Halifax) trying to be an offical DM member. Get some training in, put in some hours and your golden, if not golden... silver? well the point is quit getting low ass scores. if your a DM you should be top killers in the rooms your in.

Stream:

E

Elite

Wow, I didnt know he was gettin hate mail. The only PM I sent to Kin so far was an apology for what I posted about him,

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I love this thread SHadow, I think exactly the same way. I already said I was cool with him. I moved from a forum member to SOCOM Commander in about 30 seconds. Nobody had a problem with me about that, why do you guys have a problem with kinuhR just being an officer? Sounds kinda stupid to me.