Killzone 3.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Who has Killzone 3? me and night raven are wanting to start doing some clan wars. Maybe set up a team for this game. if your intrested please leave a comment here or PM me or Night Raven.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Remember to put forth effort in recruiting! I'm here to help if you need me.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
well we need help. if you have the game CK i'd love for you to come online and help us rep and recruit people.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I do not have it, but I know some great sites to post on, and what info you should post, dont do a Coolking and type an essay! I am PMing you now.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Why don't you do some research, and actually figure out what i am talking about BEFORE you go ahead and make your smartass posts. Because guess what, all 5 other threads were about the SAME GAME. Not multiple games, JUST ONE, KZ3. I have just about had it with your sarcastic ignorance.
LMFAO blahblahblah

Stream:

C

Coolking101

For those who are concerned about an update, KZ3 is currently recruiting on various websites, if we see a weak turn out, we will have to figure out a plan b for more members, not known yet, and if that doesnt work proper action will be taken. No worries! Congrats Simkin on pulling a lot of weight for this team.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
coolkind do you know all the laws yet ? like did they teach you everything with the rules and stuff ??

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Im joining the Marines before I go into the law enforcement field, OCS training so I go in as an Lt. and skip enlisted ranks, but lets keep the topic to KZ3 here please and thanks bud!

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
now this here is just a suggestion. If u flame or somthin, please feel free to blow my black penis. Since Raven is bullshitting how about Direct his attention to KZ3? :eek:

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
@Raven, why did you try to start a team if you know you didnt have time?

@Sim, what is going on here?

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
First of all, I really didnt want to start team , second of all roy fuck off kid yur seriously annoying