Killing Floor (best zombie game made)

Stream:

DM Vash

Sergeant
Console: Headset:
First off the guns are perfect.. Shotgun with Drangon Breath rounds enough said, plenty of decent people to choose from. Graphics not bad Kinda like L4D 2.. My fav part is when you buy the game it comes with a map editor... Not good with it yet but im making a MoHH map Mountian Village Day.. This game is great i haven't checked out any videos online just played it for myself and can't complain i love it. There is a Level up system due to which class you pick and weapon you use. If anyone plans on getting this game let me know and Add me on Steam.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
First off the guns are perfect.. Shotgun with Drangon Breath rounds enough said, plenty of decent people to choose from. Graphics not bad Kinda like L4D 2.. My fav part is when you buy the game it comes with a map editor... Not good with it yet but im making a MoHH map Mountian Village Day.. This game is great i haven't checked out any videos online just played it for myself and can't complain i love it. There is a Level up system due to which class you pick and weapon you use. If anyone plans on getting this game let me know and Add me on Steam.
How much does it cost?

Stream:

DM Vash

Sergeant
Really? Man did you atleast try to level all the classes up? I just hit lvl 3 with my firebat and now my nades deal fire dmg

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Really? Man did you atleast try to level all the classes up? I just hit lvl 3 with my firebat and now my nades deal fire dmg
Well I played on a free weekend dealio, only played for one day and didn't really touch it. Maybe I didn't play enough to enjoy it, I don't know.