Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 3 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

Jesse Resigned from DM

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Because there were so many ppl asking questions I decided to just post his PM so you could hear it straight from Jesse.

DK and my's arguement went too far and I think it will be better for everyone if you will make me just a forum member and I resign DM. He said everone will be against me now and I think he's right. He said he's gonna leave DM, but if you take me off I know he won't. I'll be on sometime just to chat. Thanks buddy.

PS. I don't care if you post this PM in a thread.

Stream:

D

DM VidSlyKid

Bye jess ill miss u man ill see u on socom on friday im hope

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
how cud u all do this, how cud u rip on a guyz beliefs lik tht? just to argue somthin tht isnt gonna change? i cant believe wht som of u said.......if i was ther........things wud b different....oooooo wud things b different.........btw, the ppl who ripped on jesse, u kno who u r, and now we lost a leader who didnt do anything wrong except stick up for wht he believes.........if evry DM goes and looks at the shoutbox history, the arguement starts around 400........and it was a bunch of ppl riping on Jesse, not just DK..................................................................................................................and honestly u ppl who were riping on jesse, wht is it gonna prove to him? somthing he believes in so strongly isnt real? just becuz of a bunch of ppl he met in a game told him so?!?!? the more i think about it the more PISSED i get......so im gonna stop ther.........................................................................i am officially not going to allow ppl to talk about ther religion/beliefs in the form of an arguement cuz all it is gonna do is tear the clan apart and nothing gud!!!!!:4: :4: :4: :4: :4: :4:

Stream:

I

Ibhkjk

DK is lucky I wasnt there or I wouldve stirred up some shit, me and jesse are cool, I like him aLOT, i dont believe what he believes and me and shadow and him had a convo about it before, I wouldnt clarify that as bashing him, fuck whoever is dissing on what he believes, even tho I dont believe in god and entirely disagree with the whole concept I will not talk crap about what he believes in SO strongly, fuck whoever made fun of him

Stream:

E

Elite

will jess started this argument. i finished it

Not to be rude, but your one cocky arogant bastard...What in the hell gives you OR ANYONE the right to argue with someone you dont know,over something you dont know...its retarded

Jess was a nice guy, he never did any wrong to anyone, and he left because you were throwing a fit and said you would leave...

Fucked up man, plain and straight fucked up.

RIP Jess.

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
Elite u weren't on when jess n i were arguing. it started when he said he own me. but then lator...he keeps braggin and braggin..was very annoying an pissed me off. Thats how it started

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Elite u weren't on when jess n i were arguing. it started when he said he own me. but then lator...he keeps braggin and braggin..was very annoying an pissed me off. Thats how it started
To tell the truth, I thought we were just playing around with each other. I thought it was just playful banter, I saying I own you, and you saying no you don't and saying I was being annoying. I really thought we were friends just having a friendly fight, no hostilities meant. It wasn't till the end that I realized you were actually mad. When I realized that, I said I was just playing with you. I even said I'm sorry, and I didn't say I was sorry, but you were wrong too, I just said I was sorry about the whole thing, and I didn't want it to be a big problem. You can go back in the shouts and read were I said I was just playin with you, and a little later where I said I was sorry. And DK, I am really sorry, I didn't realize you weren't playing around. I am not mad or harbor hostility towards you or even Vash. And I forgive you for the profane names you and Vash called me. Once again, I am sorry this whole misunderstanding happened, can you put it behind you and let us be friends again?

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I was just talking to DK in the shoutbox and he said that Jesse is coming back in because they kissed and made up when they were playing HALO together. Awwww how sweet. Welcome back Jess.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
awwww u reined it i was gonna make a thread to c if he should come back oh well

welcome back commander jesseronimo