Is anyone getting LBP PSP?

Stream:

DM_NightMare_72

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
Iam getting it for christmas....tell me if ur going to get it so we can party at my POD....lol

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I have it :D Its awesome except there isn't really updated costumes and stuff :(

The only thing patched was for the level creator and you need a PSN account to play online :(

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Yea, it will take some time for Devs to make some custom costumes, but hopefully they will

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
no night mare if ur gonna get it get it off of psn not a umd or w/e cause ima want to get it from u as well nd ye ai hav it 2 nd yea i am the creative dude so wen i play it im usually makin stages so expect alot from me but

as i was sayin yea get it from psn not umd cause ima want it from u to so we can play online together cause my psp is haked nd ima get an official soon soo yea

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
I have it :D Its awesome except there isn't really updated costumes and stuff :(

The only thing patched was for the level creator and you need a PSN account to play online :(
same =/ im not gonna buy it. i played it once but i got pissed cuz i tried to put the sticker on the star in the first level and it wouldnt fucking accept it so i didnt all the stuff in the level. i tried it like 5x then quit lol havent played since

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain
I have it. Very fun, but I'm gonna bet my ass your going to have issues like your PSP shutting down while making levels or while loading. Its been said in some reviews and I have also experienced it.

Stream:

DM_NightMare_72

Master Sergeant
ok and iam getting a ps3 w/ psp go w/ lbp psp so yeah this is the best christmas....yeah u can download it from me but if i get sued i will deny every thing...i will play inocent the whole time....

Stream:

DM_NightMare_72

Master Sergeant
ok and iam getting a ps3 w/ psp go w/ lbp psp so yeah this is the best christmas....yeah u can download it from me but if i get sued i will deny every thing...i will play inocent the whole time....