Insane's orders from DM4L Store!!

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
As most of you guys know i won the Posting Contest so i got 50$ for The DM Online Store!

I ordered a T-Shirt a Hat and a calender (Needed to get riid of my final 10$)

They said it would take 11-14 days to ship, so ill get iit arounf July 7th!

When i get ill tkae a pic of my wearing it. Please dont take my pic into the washroom, ik you guys are passionate about DM but dont get THAT carried away :p

id like to give a big thanks to L4W for giving me the giftcard. What a true passionate Demon MEssiah! DM4L

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
LAW is without a doubt one of our best members. Gratz on winning the contest man, ik you will love your shirt as much as i love mine.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Hi from CafePress.com!

We have shipped your package to:

dont want any stalkers ; )

This package contains:
1 x Black Cap
1 x Ringer T
1 x Calendar Print

Your package is sent via UPS Mail Innovations International. Tracking is not available for this shipping method.

If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Department:
- On the Web at http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/.
- Phone toll-free at 1-877-809-1659

Thanks!
CafePress.com

This is an automated e-mail. Please do not respond.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Congrats Nick!

July 7th is my bday so the fact that you will be happy on that day is like a present for me in itself... for the rest of DM I expect your presents to arrive at my house on or before my bday.

And the DM calendar should be awesome, I remember the photoshoot for it a few months ago. I'm the August posterboy, I'm on my knees on the beach wearing a speedo and I'm eating a coconut with the juice... you get the idea.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Nice visual Cpt LMAO!!...Congratz Nick Fury on winning the contest man...I also won a contest like months ago,and my man brotha Major Meat gave me a free copy of MOH2...I was so happy...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Of course ill take a pic. just promise me you wont take it into the washroom:screwy:

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
congratz again Nick....too bad shipping takes 7-14 days for international deliveries.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
That doesnt bother me... The last thing i got off the internet took 18 weeks to ship... and it was a single hockey card :O